Churros !!! Help!!!!

awe060

Earning My Ears
sooo when i was 5 i got a churro from disney and have been hooked ever since ....

but i dont remember where we got it from!?!

im going to wdw in 7 days .. with my husband and his sisters ... and one of his sisters has NEVER had a churro ....

soo ... WHERE'S THE BEST PLACE TO FIND A CHURRO IN WDW?

AND IF YOU HAVE A PICTURE ... COULD YOU POST IT PLEASE! ?!?

THANKS SO MUCH!

We had a churro back in February while in the Magic Kingdom. Churro cart was in Fantasyland - across the path from Snow White's Scary Adventure. Be careful of Sea Gulls. A Sea Gull came down and took our first churro right out of our 5 yr old DD's hand. Thankfully, we were able to get another one for free. CM called it Disney's Sea Gull recovery plan.

Have a great trip!

We had a churro back in February while in the Magic Kingdom. Churro cart was in Fantasyland - across the path from Snow White's Scary Adventure. Be careful of Sea Gulls. A Sea Gull came down and took our first churro right out of our 5 yr old DD's hand. Thankfully, we were able to get another one for free. CM called it Disney's Sea Gull recovery plan.

Have a great trip!

I cannot believe the sea gull stole it ! i dont like those birds lol .. i guess i'll have to run away!

BUT THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE DETAILED DIRECTIONS!!! I CANT WAIT !!!! :):goodvibes

Pay a visit to Churromania at the Festival Bay mall on International Drive and try some of their crazy churro creations,huge churros stuffed with fillings like Dulce de Leche,guava and cream cheese,chocolate and others.they also have the regular churros topped with any of their toppings.

I may be wrong, but I believe I remember getting churros in Frontierland! My ds could have eaten those for dinner every night!! LOL

wait a minute - wait a minute

no one has mentioned the outdoor Cantina at Mexico Pavilion in Epcot. There are great churros there

A seagull stole my daughter's at Mexico's outdoor cantina. They must really like them - she was horrifed. I know this isn't the consensus on the boards but I do not like the famed Churro.

We purchased them near the stunt car show (whose name is escaping me at the moment) at DHS.

My sister is obsessed with churros and there are many carts throughout each park to get one. And you can just follow the smell. Don't worry, there will be more than enough opportunities to eat many many churros.

We get our churro fix at our local Costco. They are only $1 and very good!

What is this never heard of it

a churro is pretty much kinda like a breadstick with cinnamon on it ....

they also have "fancier" churros ... with fillings and toppings and all that - usually served in mexican restaurants for desserts ...

..but personally my fav. are the ones you pick up that are just plain with cinnamon!

if you've never had one before .. theyre a must! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter