Church Service

mcgrawfan

Peace Love Mickey Mouse
Has anyone ever attended the Sunday morning Worship time? I am just curious what it is all about.

Has anyone ever attended the Sunday morning Worship time? I am just curious what it is all about.

On those cruises that cruise over Sunday, there is a space opened for non-denominational services, generally facilitated by a CM, sometimes there are clergy onboard who will do it.

It's posted in the Navigator, if there are services.

Those cruises that embark/return on Sunday, there is no service.

:cutie:

As above, DCL makes space available for a "do it yourself" service on Sunday mornings and Friday nights. If there is a member of the clergy on board who volunteers to do a service, that will be noted in the Navigator.

DCL does arrange to have an appropriate individual on board for major holidays. Again, these services are listed in the Navigator.

love280mickey said:
Will be on board this year for Easter Sunday!

We were in the Dream this past Easter Sunday, and there was a Roman Catholic priest onboard who celebrated Mass in the Walt Disney Theater at 8:30 (if I recall the time correctly). Friends if ours attended an interdenominational service at Sunrise on the same cruise.

We'll be onboard the Wonder for Easter 2013 - hoping for a similar schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter