Chuckle brother dies

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
I have just been reading on another forum that one of the Chuckle Brothers has died.
I've done a search and can't find anymore info.
DS will be so upset. We're supposed to be going to see them next Monday.

Seems like this might be one of those 'internet rumours!' Lets hope so :confused3

Am I the only one that hates the Chuckle Brothers?? Obviously I dont wish them dead and I hope its just a false rumour but I really cant stand them! Even when I was a child I hated them, they are just soooooo annoying! I cant believe they are still going! :confused3

jen_uk said:
Am I the only one that hates the Chuckle Brothers?? Obviously I dont wish them dead and I hope its just a false rumour but I really cant stand them! Even when I was a child I hated them, they are just soooooo annoying! I cant believe they are still going! :confused3

They are complete class. To you, to me. Makes me laugh every time.

Chuckle Brothers - superb....just wish they were on at night so us adults could watch 'em.

There still doesn't seem to be anything to back up this rumour! I think that that is all it is since there is nothing on any news website or in any of today's papers. I may still be proved wrong but let's all hope for a positive outcome here, eh???? :thumbsup2

jen_uk said:

I'm with you on this one, Jen, although dislike is probably a more appropriate word, IMHO only an easily pleased audience could possibly like them.

Could this be a theatrical saying as in 'they died on stage'! Meaning they were so bad that no one laughed :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter