Chronic Gas Syndrome Suffers Unite!

lovetoscrap, that smilie at the bottom of your signature shocked me :scared1: it also happens to be the funniest one I have ever seen!:lmao:

Yeah, well when I registerd for the DIS a few years ago with the name I used on scrapbooking boards I never thought that my user name wouldn't transfer well outside of the scrapbooking community! :rotfl2: After hundreds of comments in threads and PM's I decided to embrace and celebrate my crappyness and that smilie just cracked me up!! I keep waiting for a PM from a mod telling me that I need to remove it, but so far nothing :rolleyes1 . I am fairly well behaved and fly under the radar, maybe that is why. . . .;) :rotfl2: (if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you too!)

Thanks for the tutorial Kevin. Here is what I got as a thank you gift from a student when I was teaching. Not exactly this, but a pretty close example:

Diane_s_Handcrafted_cow_tissue_box.jpg

I don't understand all the controversy. . .I always listen to the podcast to get the poop! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter