Christmastime Fireworks dessert party - any healthy options ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
What is the best Christmas Fireworks dessert party in MK which has less sugary options ?
We will acquire tickets for the MK Very Merry Christmas Party.
We like healthy less sugary food options
What venue should we select ?

Thank you for your help

What is the best Christmas Fireworks dessert party in MK which has less sugary options ?
We will acquire tickets for the MK Very Merry Christmas Party.
We like healthy less sugary food options
What venue should we select ?

Thank you for your help
I'm diabetic....
It's a dessert party.

If you are 'lucky', Disney may offer some cheese and maybe an additional hot savory item (like the cheeseburger egg rolls I had).

Fruit should also be available.

Venues??
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-happily-ever-after-dessert-party-review-at-magic-kingdom/

Both party options (Plaza Garden and Terrace viewing) offer the exact same food and beverage options. The only difference in the parties is where you sit to eat and where you view the fireworks. There will be a mixture of both sweet and savory options. This is the list from the party description on the WDW website.
  • Holiday-themed cupcakes and desserts prepared by our pastry chef
  • Chocolate-dipped strawberries
  • Ice cream
  • A selection of cheeses
  • Fresh, seasonal fruits
  • A variety of beverages, like specialty Christmas drinks, sparkling cider, signature lemonades, hot chocolate, coffee and tea

What we could eat - so it may be a possibility
  • Chocolate-dipped strawberries
  • A selection of cheeses
  • Fresh, seasonal fruits
  • A variety of beverages, like sparkling cider, coffee and tea

As someone else mentioned, the venue doesn't matter (as far as terrace or not), since the food is the same for the Magic Kingdom fireworks. I wouldn't say there is anything I'd call healthy, but here is what they had at the party about a month ago:

chocolate covered strawberries
sparkling cider, coffee, tea, water and I think other drinks
a bunch of those mini cupcakes/mini dessert type things. I didn't try any but I know one was a cheesecake and one was cookie dough?
cheeseburger egg rolls
spinach dip
cheese/crackers/fruit
ooey gooey toffee cake
"smores"

I know there was more, but those are what I remember at the moment. So a mix of sweet and savory, but it IS a dessert party so I would say more sweet than savory. I wouldn't do it for the food but I'd do it again for the view and seats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter