christmas trees???

You would have to contact the Disney Florist or Peggy's Sweets and More. These are two services that will do this. Disney's trees are quite expensive.

We just booked our December 2008 trip and I was wondering the same thing. Last year I got DD a pink Disney Princess tree at Target for her bedroom. It's about two feet tall with lights and little ornaments (disney of course). It folds up as does the stand and has garland!

I know DH will have a fit and think I'm nuts but I plan to pack that tree for our trip in 2008! :thumbsup2

Bring the tree, your daughter will love it. So will the other guests, if you put it on the table in front of the window.
We have been to value resorts the last two Christmases. The first year I was surprised by how many people decorated their windows and doors. I never thought about doing it, I guess. Needless to say, we brought everything but a tree last year. Even my grumpy DH got into it and spearheaded hanging the lights.
The decorations by the guests are the only ones by the rooms. And, it helps you find your room!

Last year we spent Christmas at the CSR. We decorated our windows, (got lucky with a corner room). My husband went to Wal-Mart and got a small live potted evergreen. DD had fun decorating it. We then set it up in the window on the table. Really made Christmas for us. We will be at the AKL this year and yes we will have another tree. You can even get a small artifical tree that you could pack in a suitcase. :santa:

Ok, this is easy - you can carry it onboard the flight - or ship ahead....weighs nearly nothing.

Go to the craft store (Michaels, AC Moore or even the craft section of Walmart). Buy a styrofoam cone (size of the tree you want) and then silk greens, poinsettias, berries, etc.

Trim down the stems with wire cutters and insert the silk flowers into the cone. You can use your glue gun and add small orniments to make the tree truly festive.

The cool thing....they are nearly weightless so VERY easy to ship.

These are actually going to be part our Christmas Gifts for family and we will ship one to our room for our 9-day stay after Thanksgiving.

Pick up a few new mini orniments while you are at WDW to add to your Disney tree and you will have a memory of your trip to enjoy each year when you unpack your decorations at home.

Have fun!

I bought a fiberoptic tree 2 years ago, paid $10 at Wal-mart! (Gotta grab those quick when they come out!) I have some small ornaments that will decorate it. I plan to bring lights and window clings. I hadn't thought about putting the tree in the window! Duh!

We fly and all this will pack quite nicely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter