Christmas trees during Merry Time Cruises?

kiapepito

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the Christmas trees they sell for the stateroom's during the Merrytime Christmas cruises. Thanks!

We took our own mini artificial tree when we sailed the magic a few Christmas' ago. it was 2ft maximum and sat ontop Of the steamer trunk just fine....I dressed it with battery operated LED lights and small Disney baubles, it was cute. I didn't know the ship sold trees, but I would have been disappointed to have bought and then not been able to bring it off the ship.

Check the gov't websites first. Depending where you are coming from fruits, plants, food, etc. may not be able to come in. I know people who have had flowers in their cabin were taken away the last night by the room stewards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter