Christmas Tree Trail

lacy1101

DIS Veteran
http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...but-christmas-tree-trail-this-holiday-season/

This sounds like a must do on our upcoming trip! :goodvibes Hadn't even really planned on going to Disney Springs, but don't want to miss this. Maybe it will make up for no Osborne Lights a little . . .

" During this walk-through experience, you’ll wind through a lovely winter wonderland complete with a gentle snow fall, toy soldiers, singers and plenty of opportunities for photos!"

15 trees:

Last edited:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...but-christmas-tree-trail-this-holiday-season/

This sounds like a must do on our upcoming trip! :goodvibes Hadn't even really planned on going to Disney Springs, but don't want to miss this. Maybe it will make up for no Osborne Lights a little . . .

" During this walk-through experience, you’ll wind through a lovely winter wonderland complete with a gentle snow fall, toy soldiers, singers and plenty of opportunities for photos!"

15 trees:

looks fun and festive, we are going to spend more time at DS than we had planned.

I'm probably going to be spending a night in Orlando just before New Year's, on my way to South Florida. No park plans, but I'm looking forward to this now. We'll be staying in the Lake Buena Vista area, so figure we can pop over to Disney Springs to check this out.

I totally agree! Like I said, I hadn't even put Disney Springs in our plans this time since we are staying on the Boardwalk and I figured we should take advantage of the offerings there. Plus, I've never been a huge fan of Disney Springs anyway. Now, I'll need to pick one night for the Boardwalk and one night for Disney Springs. I love the sound of this! ::yes::

I haven't been to Disney Springs since before all the construction started. This will draw me there. :)

MK is closing early 4 nights the week we are there and this gives us a really good option to do in the evenings, buses from MK to DS and then DS back to the resort (I think) make it pretty easy to get around.

we're never been when WDW is decorated for the Holidays, can't wait!!!

I'm really impressed with Disney upping their game for Christmas. I was really upset over Osborne Lights being gone but this is definitely helping.

Sounds cool. We'll definitely go to this while at DS. I just wish they were doing a Nightmare Before Christmas tree.

Oh this is great. I'm going to Disney springs on December 18th so this will be great. Wonder how it will be in the morning? Obviously trees won't be lit up.

Planning on spending the afternoon on arrival day at DS so looking forward to seeing the trail.

The newest area of DS seems like an ideal space to resurrect Osborne Lights. To be honest, this is nice but I was hoping for more.

I can't wait to see this. I bet they have DS really lit up this year. Since we're staying at SS I bet the view at night will be pretty! I'm hoping it will be a nice replacement to the Osborne lights

The newest area of DS seems like an ideal space to resurrect Osborne Lights. To be honest, this is nice but I was hoping for more.
Can you imagine how many people would try to get into that area to see the Osborne Lights for free?? Sadly it's just not logistically possible without creating havoc. Which was, remember, the reason he had to give up the light display in the first place. I hope they return somewhere, sometime, too though.

Ive been wondering how long or how disney was going to get people to the east side. since the buses moved, many never make it past world of disney with a fraction of what used to head to coop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter