Christmas Tree Shops- Disney Merchandise!!

CatDisney16

Earning My Ears
Heyy All! Yesturday I went to the Christmas Tree Shops in New York and while I was walking around near the toy section, I found a stand with reat disney stickers and Glow Necklaces! They had plastic ones w. Tinkerbell , Ariel and Cinderella on them and metal ones for older people. They light up all different colors and for a great price of 4.99 each! That's great compared to prices in DW. I also picked up 2 MY DISNEY DIARY books for 1.99 each instead of an autograph book! There was also mini mugs w. Pooh, Tinkerbell and Cars! What a steal!

Has anyone else ever seen suh great stuff for a great price anywhere else?!?

Yes, ours has had these for a while, I picked up a bunch of disney stationary stuff to make my niece (9) a Christmas basket.. and 2 of the necklaces too. I love that store!

OMG, I found the Christmas tree store by mistake going to Maine to visit my daughter. By time I came out I had spent over 200.00. WOW I love those stores. The only thing they are plentyful in the New England area. We don't have them in Delaware :sad2: :sad2:

If you are up for a small road trip there is a new one in Cherry Hill, NJ. It's my new favorite store!!!

jkcyoung said:
If you are up for a small road trip there is a new one in Cherry Hill, NJ. It's my new favorite store!!!

I have yet to get there my Mom and SIL LOVE the place. There is a rumor that we are getting one in my town in Burlington county

jkcyoung said:

Tell me where, tell me where. That is totally awesome. :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: .

Thank-you :thumbsup2

thanks, don't know where racetrack used to be. Any one have a telephone number for them. Any number to any shop, I 'll call & find out where :thumbsup2

I finally found it on the web
Cherry Hill
2130 Route 70 West
Suite C
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
(856) 910-8320

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter