Christmas Tree Hunt

dacraig09

Earning My Ears
Does anyone here have any suggestions on where to get an artificial pre-lit tree for a reasonable price? Our cats climbed in ours last year and ruined it and I just can justify spending $200 on a new one. I went to Michael's Pre Black Friday sale yesterday but an hour in they were already sold out of trees. Any other ideas?

I would bet there will be several on sale this Friday--do you get your local paper on Wednesday when they publish all the ads? That's a good place to start. The last pre-lit I bought was from Kmart and I thought it was reasonably priced. Good luck!

I would check Target. My store still had a decent selection yesterday, and I picked up one of the smaller, cheaper ones. I paid $30 for a 6ft prelit. Nothing fancy, just a tree.
I probably wouldn't wait too much longer though. I know last year most places around here were sold out of trees in early December. I had planned to buy one last year, but couldn't find one :(

Check out craft stores (Michaels, Joann, Hobby Lobby) this weekend as well. They always seem to have 50% off holiday merch after Thanksgiving. I haven't checked the coupon terms, but this year there are also %off purchase coupons that I believe also work on sale items.

Target has a coupon to use on Saturday, $50 off a Christmas purchase of $100 or more. Not sure if it'd be better to wait or use their sale now.

I got a pre-lit 6 1/2' from Lowe's 2 weeks ago for $88. It looked like regular price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter