Christmas time at WDW

Sarah Brozdonis

Earning My Ears
My family and I will be going to WDW on November and will be going to Mickey's Christmas Party for the first time ever! Is there anything that happens during that time that is a must do/must not do? What are the crowds like or is it less crowded than during the day?

When will you be there in November? If you are there late enough, I think the gingerbread house at Grand Floridian is awesome. Maybe do a late lunch at the Grand and see the decorations at the Grand (wilderness lodge is awesome too) and then head over to the party

If you check out the disney tourist blog, there is great advice on what to we and do when you go to the party. Enjoy!

We loved the parade, the dance party inside of Cosmic Ray's with phineas and ferb was a major hit for my dd, and the frozen holiday show was nice too. The free cookies and hot chocolate given out throughout parks was good and the fireworks are not to be missed. Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Everything sounds amazing! Lights, dancing, hot chocolate and fireworks-who could ask for more? I can't wait. Thank you!

You you will have a great time! My first trip was in '93 and I can still remember it. How early do we need to let in line for the parades?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter