• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas time at Disneyland

Miishiu

Earning My Ears
Cross posted!
Hello!
I am new to the boards.
I am about to plan my first time to Disneyland around Christmas time!! Is it worth it??? I went in April to Disneyland, but just before the 60th Anniversary celebrations began, so I also wish to see that. I want to know if it's going to be as amazing as I am imagining Christmas at Disney is, I know it will be busy and everything. I am planning to go beginning of Dec. Will the decorations be up already? I really want to go see the lights and everything. Please help!!

It was so worth it! in the future i will only go at seasonal times now, but im a holiday nut! either Halloween or Christmas. The weather is cooler and the festive themed decor just adds to the parks magic! We have never gone at Halloween but our next trip is planned for that season in 2016. i've looked at enough threads and youtube videos to know i will be in love.

Okay! I am convinced. I have already purchased my flight. It has always been something I wanted to do, I just didnt know if I should do Disney twice in one year again! Haha but let's be realistic! Of course I do. I went in September last year and it was amazing! The Halloween decor and the holiday haunted mansion was so awesome! It is a must see! Although, I did not get a chance to attend the parties. Thanks so much for all your guys' advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter