• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Time...Animal Kingdom Lodge or Wilderness Lodge?

mm126

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide which resort to stay at in December...we were originally at a moderate but due to the pop warner competition have decided to move to a deluxe. Which resort would past visitors recommend during holiday time?

Although AKL is my favourite deluxe, I think that if you want that traditional Christmas feeling at your resort, WL would be the one to pick. Plus you are closer to the monorail resorts if you want to do some resort touring to look at all the deorations.

Wilderness Lodge hands down.

I often hear people rave about the AKL Christmas decorations, but we didn't think they were anything special. WL just naturally has that Christmas feel, add all the décor, and it's the perfect setting for a holiday trip!

I agree with others to go with WL. AKL is a beautiful resort and is nicely decorated during the holidays, but WL has more of a warm, cozy feel at Christmas time. The lobby is gorgeous and it's relaxing to sit in a rocker in front of the fireplace taking in the atmosphere :cloud9:.

Thanks for your responses...I think we will go with Wilderness Lodge :)

Excellent Choice :thumbsup2 ... You won't be disappointed!

6034bb5f.jpg

Looks like you may have picked WL...good choice. That's what I would have voted for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter