• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas themed fish extender

I LOVE that thing. Perhaps after Christmas, the price will go down even more.

Would it be weird to have Christmas themed FE's/magnets for a cruise the first week of January?

I figure if the ship is still decorated, that it would not be too odd?

I just bought it!!!! We will be going next November, and we will be going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party the night before our cruise at the Magic Kingdom. How perfect.

Thanks

We have a Christmas 2010 trip reserved... That would be perfect..

Thanks for sharing

:thumbsup2

Me too Kay- I really want to do a Christmas cruise!!

I'm thinking / hoping Christmas 2011 or 2012!

Maybe on one of the new ships...or maybe not if DCL are sailing out of LA it will be much easier to get there.

-Kay

I couldn't get the enlarge option to work. I wonder how 'flat' the pockets are....could you get a bag of candy in there for example?

I also just spent a fun 15 minutes on the site personalizing my own custom Disney fleece pullover!

I couldn't get the enlarge option to work. I wonder how 'flat' the pockets are....could you get a bag of candy in there for example?

I also just spent a fun 15 minutes on the site personalizing my own custom Disney fleece pullover!

Finally got the enlarge to work......
Yes, the pockets are sewn flat. But, still very cute for cards :santa: If it won't work out for a FE.

That's a great idea! We are sailing next December...would love to do that. Just hope it does not get ruined or walks away.

If you have not bought one yet, you can use HOLIDAY25 for a coupon to get 25% off. I wish I could have used it, but I already bought it.

Got mine today!...........I'm adding a Mickey Heads, and a new rod the one it came with is a little flimsy. I will post a picture when it's done.

122.jpg

124.jpg

Disney Store FE......with a few extras.

126.jpg

Pirate night FE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter