christmas sweatshirts

brauergirls

Earning My Ears
I realize this might not be in the right place but wondering how we can purchase some sweatshirts from Disney with Christmas prints on them. Do they have them out at the parks yets? Is there a way to order them by e-mail or phone? At one time, you could get shirts done for a family reunion on the Disney shopping site, but unable to locate that anymore.

Any info would help.

Thanks in Illinois, going December 13th, 2006.

brauergirls said:
I realize this might not be in the right place but wondering how we can purchase some sweatshirts from Disney with Christmas prints on them. Do they have them out at the parks yets? Is there a way to order them by e-mail or phone? At one time, you could get shirts done for a family reunion on the Disney shopping site, but unable to locate that anymore.

Any info would help.

Thanks in Illinois, going December 13th, 2006.

Hi!

I'm in Naperville, IL and also going to WDW on Dec. 13th! How long are you staying?

I am making some MVMCP sweatshirts using one of the designs from the DISigns forum. You can also get holiday shirts at zazzle.com I don't know if they have Xmas shirts out at WDW yet. Maybe someone who just got back from WDW can answer that question!

there are "Joy from the World" red and white shirts and sweaters in the parks, and of course MVMCP shirts and sweaters too. not sure about buying online though. hope this helped!

I was wondering about sweatshirts too, though not Christmas ones since we don't go until after Christmas. How much are sweatshirts in the park as compared with other places (Disneyshopping, Walmart, Burlington Coat Factory, etc.)? What is the selection like, where are the best places to get sweatshirts in the parks, and does anyone have pictures of anything they have bought recently? Is there a way to order them ahead of time?

I had t-shirts made from the Disney store online. They were having a sale :cool1: $9.99 for adults(can't remember what the child's price was). They are white. Just went to Disneyshopping.com. Hope this helps. :)

My parents got Christmas sweatshirts with Mickey on them from one of those stores in the World Showcase plaza in Epcot. I got a long-sleeve shirt with Mickey on it at MVMCP, and a couple of other MVMCP shirts at the Disney outlet in Belz.

Hi!

If you go on Zazzle.com, you have to clicke the "Special Collections" tab. Then on the left side, it will have a section called "Browse". Click on the "Art Stykes" button and then you will see the Holiday collection. Once you go to make your choice you can choose a basic sweatshirt. You can also choose a "Basic Sweatshirt" with any of the other designs if you are not going at Christmas. Hope this helps someone! Kathy :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter