Christmas Suprise Letter or Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manders0624

Earning My Ears
Hello! First off Thank you to all of you who are doing these amazing things for people like me!

I am looking for a letter or invitation to Disney World for my two children (Aubrey and Colton). We are leaving Christmas Morning for their first trip to Disney. Santa is coming Christmas Eve morning, so we plan on giving the children a box with a few items that we got for them for the trip and thought a letter or invitation to Disney World would help them understand (they are 4 and 2).

I would greatly appreciate any help from anyone who is willing to help me.

Thank-you so much!

Amanda

Great invite Marion

Here are a couple of pretend tickets from me.
Have a great Holiday!
Hugs Mel

Oh my goodness! Thank you to both of you! I really appreciate all that you two do for anyone in need! I love them both! Thank you so much!

I am taking my friend's daughter Georgia on her first Disney cruise and giving it to her for Christmas. Would you please print me a ticket or invitation. You are just so talented. Thank you!!!

Hoagie Pie; forum rules indicate that you should not "piggyback" a request onto a thread where the request has been fulfilled for the OP.

Please start your own thread and I will close this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter