Christmas Stuff

mkaccountant

Mouseketeer
Hi! :) My DH and I are going to be in Orlando the last week of November this year for our annual Disney trip. We will have the BGW platinum pass so can go to SeaWorld "free". I would really like to go during the Christmas festivities but so far the website is just saying select days November 23 - December 31. Does anyone remember the details from prior year(s)? How does it compare to other parks' holiday festivities?
Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Hi! :) My DH and I are going to be in Orlando the last week of November this year for our annual Disney trip. We will have the BGW platinum pass so can go to SeaWorld "free". I would really like to go during the Christmas festivities but so far the website is just saying select days November 23 - December 31. Does anyone remember the details from prior year(s)? How does it compare to other parks' holiday festivities?
Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Starting the day after Thanksgiving, Seaworld will have it's Christmas celebration every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night until Mid December. In Mid December the Christmas celebration is nightly until New Years day.

I have been and it's a great time. Great shows, some of which stay true to the true meaning of Christmas. You will get to see the normal shows, like the normal Shamu show called "One Ocean" during the day and then the special Christmas shows like the Chtistmas Shamu show "Miracles" at night. The park decor is great. I have heard others say it's hands down the best Christmas celebration in the Orlando area. Even over Disney. And the best part is it's included with park admission.

Starting the day after Thanksgiving, Seaworld will have it's Christmas celebration every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night until Mid December. In Mid December the Christmas celebration is nightly until New Years day.

I have been and it's a great time. Great shows, some of which stay true to the true meaning of Christmas. You will get to see the normal shows, like the normal Shamu show called "One Ocean" during the day and then the special Christmas shows like the Chtistmas Shamu show "Miracles" at night. The park decor is great. I have heard others say it's hands down the best Christmas celebration in the Orlando area. Even over Disney. And the best part is it's included with park admission.

Thanks for the info! Do you know how late the park stays open for the Christmas festivities? Excited to hear they stay true to the "reason for the season." :goodvibes
You wouldn't happen to know about the times for BGT, would you?

Thanks for the info! Do you know how late the park stays open for the Christmas festivities? Excited to hear they stay true to the "reason for the season." :goodvibes
You wouldn't happen to know about the times for BGT, would you?

The park is open until 11:00pm each night of the Christmas celebrations. However, I'm not sure about the times for BGT.

During the Christmas celebration at Seaworld, there is one show in particular called "O' Wondrous Night" that actually tells the story of the birth of Christ through puppetry and live animals. It was the highest rated Christmas show in Orlando last year.

11:00 sounds great! I wanted to make sure I had enough time to get it all in! Now to decide if we are staying at Disney the night before or not. The scheduled SeaWorld day is the first full day of our vacation. 'O Wondrous Night sounds awesome. I can't wait! Thanks! :)

11:00 sounds great! I wanted to make sure I had enough time to get it all in! Now to decide if we are staying at Disney the night before or not. The scheduled SeaWorld day is the first full day of our vacation. 'O Wondrous Night sounds awesome. I can't wait! Thanks! :)

It is....its beautiful, has a whole bunch of songs that are very well done, and it is funny, too . You can probably find video of it on You Tube. If you have little ones it is a fun show and not as "go to church" type show as Candlelight Processional at EPCOT. Even if someone is not a Christian they should enjoy the show.
One thing though.....you do have to line up early. There is limited seating in the theater but it holds a lot. Fills to capacity e very night. We waited about an hour for it and were not able to see all the other night shows. It was well worth the wait. The big oak trees in the area of the line are beautiful. I love the lights they use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter