*~*Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sign Up*~*CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
1.gif

There is only 100 days till Christmas :santa:..... so

Welcome to our annual Christmas Stocking Exchange. For this exchange, you will need to get a store bought or handmade stocking, and fill it with items for your pal. *** In the past, we have had exchangers not receive a stocking as part of their exchange :(, so I wanted to remind everyone participating that the stocking is REQUIRED in order to participate.

This is a $20.00 swap, before shipping, and sign ups will be till Friday Sept. 26th. Names will be handed out by the following day. The send by date is Oct. 16, and if you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

Here are just a few ideas on what you could send to your pal, depending on their likes, hobbies....
Edible items, decorations, candles, scrapbooking items, bath and beauty items, ornaments, gardening items, Disney items, jewlrey, notepaper, pens, ... the choices are endless.
9.gif

To join in, please pm me your info.
Name-
Address-
Email Address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail? Yes or No
Are you willing to be an elf? Yes or No
*What are your hobbies?
*Do you have any allergies?
*Feel free to list a few items that you would not mind seeing in your stocking.
****For child participants, please also list your age, and gender.
****This will be a mixed exchange, with adults, and children sending to each other.

***Please try to keep your answers sweet, & short***

This will be an exchange will adults, and kids names put together.

Rats! You put this up for about 2 weeks earlier than I hoped you would, Patsy! :sad1:
This is one of my favorites, but I will be in WDW Oct 10th thru 18th and I was hoping to do some of my shopping for this exchange there...If you think you might have a recipient who will not mind waiting a bit beyond that final Send-By date I will gladly sign up :flower3:

Rats! You put this up for about 2 weeks earlier than I hoped you would, Patsy! :sad1:
This is one of my favorites, but I will be in WDW Oct 10th thru 18th and I was hoping to do some of my shopping for this exchange there...If you think you might have a recipient who will not mind waiting a bit beyond that final Send-By date I will gladly sign up :flower3:

Sending you a pm right now ;).

I am searching for someone that is willing to send internationally. If you are able to help, please post here, or send me a pm. :goodvibes

I would like to do this but the stores here don't put the christmas stuff out until a day or 2 before halloween. The Christmas pickins are slim and crappy before then:(

I would like to do this but the stores here don't put the christmas stuff out until a day or 2 before halloween. The Christmas pickins are slim and crappy before then:(

We have exchangers in the past make a stocking for their pals, or you can even order them, which is what I have done this time around. There are many sites that carry different ones. If you are planning on signing up, and need a name right now so that you can order your stocking, feel free to pm me, so that you have some extra days for the stocking to arrive to you :).

There is also the present exchange if you would like to join that one instead.

Patsy

Do you have any children signed up? If not, I just won't do the exchange.

I'm in. I'm signing up mysel and my two DDs, ages 9 and 6, so there will be at least 2 children. I'll PM the info now. Oh and is it ok if all items don't fit in the stockings? I found ones that we plan to decorate, but they're not really big. I like to send lots of stuff, but it might not all fit inside the stocking. Can we do that?
Maureen

I'm in. I'm signing up mysel and my two DDs, ages 9 and 6, so there will be at least 2 children. I'll PM the info now. Oh and is it ok if all items don't fit in the stockings? I found ones that we plan to decorate, but they're not really big. I like to send lots of stuff, but it might not all fit inside the stocking. Can we do that?
Maureen

You sure can :).

Sign ups for this exchange will be closing on Friday :santa:. Come, and join us everyone :).
I am still looking for someone to ship a stocking internationally if anyone is able to help out, please let me know. :goodvibes

We have exchangers in the past make a stocking for their pals, or you can even order them, which is what I have done this time around. There are many sites that carry different ones. If you are planning on signing up, and need a name right now so that you can order your stocking, feel free to pm me, so that you have some extra days for the stocking to arrive to you :).

There is also the present exchange if you would like to join that one instead.

I found a bag of beautiful stockings I bought at Target and forgot about! My DD told me they were with the ornaments. I am going to join:cool1:

Come, and join us. Kids of all ages, as well as adults are welcome to come, and join in on the fun.

1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter