***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

Received my stocking today. Thanks Stacy. I adore the "JOY" stockings. Something new to add to my christmas decorations.:santa: And I got scrapbooking supplies and candy. No to hide the candy from the family.:rolleyes1

I received my stocking today from Cindy (clhcpaca). She sent:

Gingerbread man stocking
Notecards
Hershey's Chocolate Classics Cookbook
Cooking With Spices
4 Pumpkin Spice fragrance tarts
Pumpkin Spice candle
Gingerbread man in a cookie cutter ornament
Santa ornament
Cocoa cane
2 heart candles
Snowman snowglobe ornament
Snowman poop :rotfl:
Snowman card holder
Snowman votive

Thanks so much! What a great package!:goodvibes

I received my stocking today from Cindy (clhcpaca). She sent:

Gingerbread man stocking
Notecards
Hershey's Chocolate Classics Cookbook
Cooking With Spices
4 Pumpkin Spice fragrance tarts
Pumpkin Spice candle
Gingerbread man in a cookie cutter ornament
Santa ornament
Cocoa cane
2 heart candles
Snowman snowglobe ornament
Snowman poop :rotfl:
Snowman card holder
Snowman votive

Thanks so much! What a great package!:goodvibes

Sounds like a fun, and festive stocking :santa:.

I had recieved a cute "The Snowman" stocking all the way from Scotland. Inside of it were-
*Shortbread cookies
*Mickey Mouse pen
*LED Merry Christmas lights
*Santa ornament
*2 tart candies
*Garden calendar/organizer
*Scotland keychain
*Scotland pen
*Scotland pencil
*Scotland figurine-this little guy is so cute :love:
*2 Animal monitor dusters
*LED flashing snowman ornament-this is so cute, and it matches some of the ornaments that I currently have, so it will look very cute on my tree.

Thank you very much Seonaid :santa: Happy holidays to you, and your family!

I received an adorable red stocking covered with white Mickey head stickers from Amanda (DD of Maureen mouse) Thank you so much for all of the wonderful snowman things you picked out for me. I especially loved the Pin and the napkins. It got really cold here today (45 degrees) I was happy to have my new gloves:banana: my fingers were nice and toasty. Thanks again Amanda "You Rock!!":cheer2:

I received my package today. I have a red felt stocking with Mickey head stickers on it. I also received a package of snowmen napkins, 2 pairs of magic gloves (black and red), a snowmen dish towel, a package of Christmas themed notecards, a Santa mini pad with pen, package of cocoa, Santa gel ornament, magentic notepad, Christmas pin, snowflake gel photo holder, pacakge of juicy apple lip balm and lip gloss and gingerbread scented milled soap. Thanks so much maureenmouse!!

I had recieved a cute "The Snowman" stocking all the way from Scotland. Inside of it were-
*Shortbread cookies
*Mickey Mouse pen
*LED Merry Christmas lights
*Santa ornament
*2 tart candies
*Garden calendar/organizer
*Scotland keychain
*Scotland pen
*Scotland pencil
*Scotland figurine-this little guy is so cute :love:
*2 Animal monitor dusters
*LED flashing snowman ornament-this is so cute, and it matches some of the ornaments that I currently have, so it will look very cute on my tree.

Thank you very much Seonaid :santa: Happy holidays to you, and your family!

Wow ,that was a quick delivery:banana: I'm sooooooo pleased that your stocking arrived safe and sound.Just wait till my DH hears you got it okay;) he had his doubts! Glad you like it and my LED snowman will be twinkling as well in Scotland!

Happy Holidays to you and your family as well:santa:

I received an adorable red stocking covered with white Mickey head stickers from Amanda (DD of Maureen mouse) Thank you so much for all of the wonderful snowman things you picked out for me. I especially loved the Pin and the napkins. It got really cold here today (45 degrees) I was happy to have my new gloves:banana: my fingers were nice and toasty. Thanks again Amanda "You Rock!!":cheer2:

I'm glad that you enjoyed the items. Amanda decorated the stocking herself and was determined, just as my younger DD, that all items in the stocking be christmas themed. So we searched. she had lots of fun with shopping. I thought that the gloves might come in handy. You can never have too many pairs for the car, jackets, etc.
Maureen

I received my package today. I have a red felt stocking with Mickey head stickers on it. I also received a package of snowmen napkins, 2 pairs of magic gloves (black and red), a snowmen dish towel, a package of Christmas themed notecards, a Santa mini pad with pen, package of cocoa, Santa gel ornament, magentic notepad, Christmas pin, snowflake gel photo holder, pacakge of juicy apple lip balm and lip gloss and gingerbread scented milled soap. Thanks so much maureenmouse!!

I'm glad that it arrived safely. i hope that you can use the items, or know somebody that will enjoy them.
Maureen

I also received a package today from maureenmouse's house! Her DD Sabrina sent me a stocking decorated as described above, snowman napkins, snowman towel, Holiday cards, holiday pin, holiday notepad, gel ornaments, lip gloss, photo holder, gloves and cocoa. Thanks, Sabrina!:hug:

I also received a package today from maureenmouse's house! Her DD Sabrina sent me a stocking decorated as described above, snowman napkins, snowman towel, Holiday cards, holiday pin, holiday notepad, gel ornaments, lip gloss, photo holder, gloves and cocoa. Thanks, Sabrina!:hug:

Glad that you received it. I hope that you will enjoy the holiday items. As I mentioned before, my girls were bound and determined that the items in the stockings needed to be holiday items. Oh and she decorated the stocking herself. She was very proud of it including the fact that I let her use my scrap book Mickey punch to make the stickers. That was lots of fun for a 6 year old.
Maureen

Sent my box out today priority with dc :goodvibes

I had recieved it today :). Inside of a pretty velvet stocking were-
*Mickey Mouse hat keychain
*Disney pin
*Edible color markers-Neon and Primary colors
*Red cake sprinkles
*Gold & Silver baking cups
*Bottle of sugar crystals
*Mickey Santa pen
*Disposable decoating bag
*Gooseberry Patch cookbook
*Christmas oil
*Decorating triangle
*Christmas scented candle
*Christmas potpourri
* Mickey cleaning buddy
*3 recipe dish towels

Thank you very much for such a fun stocking :santa:. Happy holidays to you, and your family :).

should be received tues or wed

My husband had recieved his exchange, and he said thank you very much. He had recieved-
*A paw stocking
*A container of tennis balls
*Beef sticks
*2 Christmas playing cards
*Tastykake cream filled Chocolate cupcakes
*Archer Farms chocolate chip cookies
*Beef jerky
*2 packages of Stadium peanuts

What a fun, and yummy stocking exchange :santa:. Thank you very much, and happy holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter