Christmas STOCKING Exchange-Sent/Received SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!!!

And she has opened all he wonderful gifts! She got a tin can of hot chocolate, two m&m ornaments, a lollipop, zebra design tissues, knew high socks, and a candy came of Hershey kisses. Thank you sooo much monica. I absolutely love everything! - from Donna-jean-

I received my stocking Saturday. It is from Donna Jean (CousinBB's sister).

She sent me lots of neat things, including some very colorful spatulas and a really nice whisk (I really like spatulas and whisks:rotfl2:). I also received chocolates in the form of M&MS and a small box of Whitman's (Chocolate just make my Saturday complete:cool1:). Other things included "fairies" pocket kleenex, purple sparkly socks, shower gel, potholders, pocket calendar and cocoa mix.

Thanks so much for the very nice stocking..........Cindy

Aleks stocking came in- will report on contents tomorrow since it is at my mom's house. Just wanted whoever sent it to know it arrived! :)

Jennifer, Aleks's stocking is from clhcpaca. :goodvibes Can't wait to hear what she received.

Jamie, since the d.c. says that it was received, and she is MIA, we will assume, that she did receive it. :confused3

2 more stockings to be reported on.

I received my sticking from Cindy. In it are... Recipe book, mini photo album, mulling mix, body spray, car air freshner, 2 pair of socks, Minnie key chain, snowman kitchen towel, snowman stick pad, small notepad, and a candle.

mommytotwo said:
Thank you Rena for my stocking, and goodies! Merry Christmas to you, and your family :santa:

Ack sorry! Broke my foot and have been kinda catching up around here!!! I got my stocking love it all!!!!! Stocking was great for school too!!!!!! Thank you soo very much!!!

Aleks stocking came in- will report on contents tomorrow since it is at my mom's house. Just wanted whoever sent it to know it arrived! :)

There is a sticker in the box somewhere---maybe on one of the packages:thumbsup2

Hope she enjoys it all............Cindy

There is a sticker in the box somewhere---maybe on one of the packages:thumbsup2

Hope she enjoys it all............Cindy

Ohhhh she did! From what I saw of it lol. I saw the super cute chip and dale earrings, a Minnie mouse desk note set, a picture frame, lotion, a cookbook I believe.... lol. she showed me parts of it and the rest is hoarded away in her room :) so, the. I'd say she liked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter