• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Shopping / gift wrapping

clc22

Earning My Ears
Just found this site, spent half the night reading threads. Thanks for all of the information.

We just booked our first Disney cruise, it is also our first Christmas cruise. I was thinking I would purchase DS-3 a few gifts either in the park (we are at MK the day before) or on the ship.

I read that the shops in the park will gift wrap, do the shops on the ship also gift wrap?

Thanks!

The times that we were on the Magic, they had a gift wrapping station set up outside the shops. It was the entire cruise, just a day or two before Christmas.

If you buy them on the ship, they will gift wrap them for you regardless of whether it's Christmas or not. They will also deliver to your stateroom after wrapping. We did this for DD's 3rd birthday onboard. The wrapping paper is nautical themed.

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

They have gift wrapping pretty much every day up to Christmas (and maybe even on Christmas day) outside of the shops. They have Holiday-themed paper for the holidays as well. You may have to drop off your purchases and pick them up later, but we didn't have any issues with getting gifts wrapped.

Enjoy the cruise! We loved our Christmas on the Magic!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter