Christmas Shopping 2010

I'm not sure if you can cancel your AG order but I would call them and say that I forgot to use the free shipping code so maybe they could give you credit.

Has anyone seen good deals on the XBOX Kinnect yet? Seeing as its a new item, there might not be any, but figured I would check with you all before buying.

Thank you both so much for this info. I called customer service and the credited the shipping back to me!

Awesome! Great victory for you and this thread, but it is also nice to hear of a company treating its customers the way you would want to be treated!

Has anyone seen good deals on the XBOX Kinnect yet? Seeing as its a new item, there might not be any, but figured I would check with you all before buying.

Not yet.

I think the only thing I have seen in passing is the bonus levels you get when you preorder from Gamestop.

There might be some combo deals as the days get closer to Christmas, but, it also may be harder to get the Kinect.

I think it's going to catch people by surprise. It's 150, so, more than the published what-people-are-willing-to-spend-this-holiday-season, but, one has to remember this has been a highly anticipated item for gamers since E3.

So a lot of people are already preorder'd up... Might be tough to get as time goes on.

And if anyone out there has been anxiously awaiting the new Squinkies, we added some links to the Squinkies in stock tracker over at zooLert.

7, 8, and 9 are out ...

$12.99 though at the moment. :(

I totally forgot to post this on Monday and the week got away from me!!! But on Monday I should have had this:

:santa:Christmas is just 2 months away!!!!!:santa:

Link to the gold box deals :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.h...com-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

Here's what Amazon said :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/forum/cd/d...orum=Fx20DX5GEB7TUX8&cdThread=Tx3RRDJJZDHAURK

We’re counting down the weeks until Black Friday with spectacular deals every Friday, starting October 29 and running weekly through November 19. Check back every Friday to find fantastic prices on select electronics, video games, and more. And all of these hot deals relate to a theme, including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals. Bookmark this page and come back each week to see how you’ll save on items that help you “Connect,” “Play,” “Watch,” and “Listen.” All deals are good while supplies last, so don’t delay!

WOO!!!!

YAY! I've been holding out buying the video games my kids are asking for because I'm really hoping for a sale, at $50 a game they really add up, so I'm crossing my fingers that Amazon will come through for me.

I was messing around on ebay today and found the perfect mouse pads for my 14yo and 13yo for their laptops (one Snoopy and one Cincinnati Reds) so I got those ordered and I'm pretty happy with the prices. I also got DS11 a set of 3 books that is a series he's been asking me for, it was $10.99 at the school book fair, I can't even believe I found what I think is a good deal at the book fair, usually I find them overpriced :banana:.

YAY! I've been holding out buying the video games my kids are asking for because I'm really hoping for a sale, at $50 a game they really add up, so I'm crossing my fingers that Amazon will come through for me.

I was messing around on ebay today and found the perfect mouse pads for my 14yo and 13yo for their laptops (one Snoopy and one Cincinnati Reds) so I got those ordered and I'm pretty happy with the prices. I also got DS11 a set of 3 books that is a series he's been asking me for, it was $10.99 at the school book fair, I can't even believe I found what I think is a good deal at the book fair, usually I find them overpriced :banana:.

I love ebay! I found DD12 an out of print Wii game (American Idol II Encore Edition) that she has been begging for on ebay. They are going for insane prices - like $80 to $90 :scared1: but I managed to snag one for $33 on a Buy It Now with the microphone! :banana: It looks brand new so whoever had it must not have ever played it.

I also got DS3 some Thomas wooden trains for a good price for his stocking and DS a new LSU baseball cap for $1 plus shipping.

Also - I thought I posted this yesterday but I was having computer problems....

Toys r Us and Kmart Toy Catalogs come out on Sunday, along with some sale prices! Walmart follows on Nov 7th!

Yippee!!!! I LOVE holiday shopping season! :love:

Ed - have you reviewed any of the big Nerf guns?

DH, DS8 and DS6 all want the Nerf Vulcan Cannon (DH has been really pushing for this one) but I don't want to drop $50 each for these things if they aren't worth it.

I know TRU has all Nerf items on sale this week so I was going to head there tonite when DH gets home to watch the little one.

Thanks!

I love ebay! I found DD12 an out of print Wii game (American Idol II Encore Edition) that she has been begging for on ebay. They are going for insane prices - like $80 to $90 :scared1: but I managed to snag one for $33 on a Buy It Now with the microphone! :banana: It looks brand new so whoever had it must not have ever played it.

I also got DS3 some Thomas wooden trains for a good price for his stocking and DS a new LSU baseball cap for $1 plus shipping.

I agree, it's a great place to find original things that you might not find elsewhere :thumbsup2

And Amazon did come through with their Daily Deal today, it's Guilty Party for Wii, they have it for $27.99, but using code gamesave it comes down to $23.xx. Plus I had $10 in GC for Amazon so I only paid $13.xx for it. It's a bargain day for me today!

Ed - have you reviewed any of the big Nerf guns?

DH, DS8 and DS6 all want the Nerf Vulcan Cannon (DH has been really pushing for this one) but I don't want to drop $50 each for these things if they aren't worth it.

I know TRU has all Nerf items on sale this week so I was going to head there tonite when DH gets home to watch the little one.

Thanks!

You mean like the big BIG one -- the stampede? No, not yet. But I think we have it lined up to get. We don't have a relationship with those guys yet, but we talked about self-funding that review. And, it looks pretty cool and like it will be fun!

I know Target has TONS of exclusives this season too for Nerf guns. They are all clear so you can see how the insides work. Very cool stuff.

Which one are you specifically interested in?

I assume the new one for this season, the Stampede ECS :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003CNDNNI

(and, if you get the Stampede, get this above. Bonus Darts, free shipping, and no tax (for most)... no brainer! Love amazon!)

AND... We just got a tip off from one of our users.

Santa.SingaMaJigs.

SANTA SINGAMAJIGS.

The insanity has just been taken to code red. I repeat, code red.

:)

http://www.zoolert.com/wordpress/20...what-at-toys-r-us-we-are-finding-it-in-stock/

Just wanted to throw this out there-- for anyone whose daughter/anyone they know thought the "Pick a Pearl" thing in Epcot is cool, this is a much more affordable option:
http://www.bitsandpieces.com/product.asp?pn=43687
I saw a cousin of mine wearing it and asked her mom about it-- the quality is really great for the price! I ordered a couple to give to my boss's daughters (11 and 13)-- I described the concept for my boss and she thought they'd love it! So-- yay to getting a few more gifts out of the way!

I am an eBay fan lately. I got DD the Nellie AG doll off there a few days ago - she has Samantha, Felicity, and Elizabeth. When we went to AG she bought Emily with her money and said "I'm going to pretend this is Nellie." I knew they had them on eBay and told her if she wanted one she should ask Santa. She told me "Mom, you can't GET Nellie anymore. She is DISCONTINUED!" to which I replied that Santa could do some pretty amazing things and if he decided to give her a Nellie you could bet she'd have one. And now she does ;)

I already had another doll for her but I am going to give her that one from me and her daddy. Santa will get the credit for Nellie, she is 8 going on 18 and I figure I only have so much time left with the magic of Santa. He will be a hero this year LOL

Santa.SingaMaJigs.

SANTA SINGAMAJIGS.

It's an ugly little thing isn't it? LOL I have to admit, though, it has a strange allure. I couldn't justify buying one - with no kids under 7 in the house no one had it on their lists and I didn't quite "get" them. However, that little dude might find his way into the "family" goodie box that Santa leaves us. After all, 20 years from now people may be fondly remembering Singamajigs and my kids could say "I remember we had one when they first came out.... He was a Santa......." LOL LOL

Today I think I got some good deals.

First at Sears I got the following:

Club Penguin Igloo playset - $7.47
3x Club Penguin plushes- $2.47 each
4x Club Penguin 2pk figurines- $1.47 each

At Target:

I got a Nintendo DS with 18 PC accessory set for $119. I kinda want one and thought this was a good deal. I may take it back. Or see what DS's will for on BF and if I can get my hands on one.

You mean like the big BIG one -- the stampede? No, not yet. But I think we have it lined up to get. We don't have a relationship with those guys yet, but we talked about self-funding that review. And, it looks pretty cool and like it will be fun!

I know Target has TONS of exclusives this season too for Nerf guns. They are all clear so you can see how the insides work. Very cool stuff.

Which one are you specifically interested in?

I assume the new one for this season, the Stampede ECS :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003CNDNNI

(and, if you get the Stampede, get this above. Bonus Darts, free shipping, and no tax (for most)... no brainer! Love amazon!)

Santa.SingaMaJigs.

SANTA SINGAMAJIGS.

:)

http://*****************/wordpress/...what-at-toys-r-us-we-are-finding-it-in-stock/

Wow! That is a great price on that one. We were in the PX earlier today and DH picked up the Stampede and was oohing over it. They were $54.95 there. Tax free of course but still cheaper on Amazon!

Just wanted to throw this out there-- for anyone whose daughter/anyone they know thought the "Pick a Pearl" thing in Epcot is cool, this is a much more affordable option:
http://www.bitsandpieces.com/product.asp?pn=43687
I saw a cousin of mine wearing it and asked her mom about it-- the quality is really great for the price! I ordered a couple to give to my boss's daughters (11 and 13)-- I described the concept for my boss and she thought they'd love it! So-- yay to getting a few more gifts out of the way!

Those are too cool. I may order some of those for my DDs!

OH!!! I totally forgot but I bet one or two of you out there could use this as a quick check off the lists... at a huge discount!

*50* bucks off the $100 price on the Star Wars AT AT. You buy online with mygofer and pick it up at your local Kmart.

http://www.mygofer.com:80/shc/s/p_10175_27151_05218064000P?SID=DISxEDxIRLVTxTOYSx102910xzlrt

Hope someone out there can use this!

:surfweb:

I'll keep it coming as much as you guys want or don't. Just tell me when!

HELP! I can't get this to work. DS9 has begged for this since it came out. He would freak out if we got him this. His birthday is in November then with Christmas the next month he could get the Nerf Stampede for 1 and this for the other.

It's an ugly little thing isn't it? LOL I have to admit, though, it has a strange allure. I couldn't justify buying one - with no kids under 7 in the house no one had it on their lists and I didn't quite "get" them. However, that little dude might find his way into the "family" goodie box that Santa leaves us. After all, 20 years from now people may be fondly remembering Singamajigs and my kids could say "I remember we had one when they first came out.... He was a Santa......." LOL LOL

Yea. Have you tried one out? The singamajigs craze may catch you by surprise. It's one of those goofy things you half want for your child, half for yourself, and half to say you have it and show everyone you know.

Wait... that's too many halfs :)

Wow! That is a great price on that one. We were in the PX earlier today and DH picked up the Stampede and was oohing over it. They were $54.95 there. Tax free of course but still cheaper on Amazon!

Those are too cool. I may order some of those for my DDs!

HELP! I can't get this to work. DS9 has begged for this since it came out. He would freak out if we got him this. His birthday is in November then with Christmas the next month he could get the Nerf Stampede for 1 and this for the other.

Yea might as well get the one with all the extra darts! Same price.

What isn't working? You have to put in your zip code to have it reference all of the local kmarts in your area. Is that what you are missing?

Let me know.

And.... I guess I'm kind of pleading in public here since I have not heard back from the mods.

I was banned :

You have been banned for the following reason:
Spam - posting to promote a business

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

On the surface, I understand the reason. But, I think a warning would have been more fair.

I think (?) I have been pretty reasonable and really just trying to help people out with stuff. Yes, I'm from a different place, but, I think I was adding some real value and input to the forums. And yes, I deal in the world of my recommendations as a business, and, may have put information that I produce here, but, I don't think it was just an out and out all out spam blast.

Oh well.

I've asked the people here if I become "justed" if I could remain. My site has already been blanked out, so, I'm not sure what else I could do.

If this message ultimately gets erased, it was nice talking with all of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter