Christmas sales in Orlando

btab

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

We are going to Orlando over Christmas. Having not been there at that time of year before, could anyone tell me if stores have sales on after Christmas, like in the UK, or whether or the sales occur just after Thanksgiving.

Thanks...

Barrie

We've been once after xmas - flew out boxing day.

I am a shopper. There were discounts but not like the frenzy of the january sales here. To be honest I was a bit disappointed.

Last year we went for black friday and that was like our januray sales with knobs on - mounted security at Ellenton outlets, shoppers in pjs at target - loved it.

Hi

We usually go every year for christmas/new year and yes the shops do have christmas sales after christmas, but the last few years we have noticed that they have started there sales much earlier than boxing day. Hope you manage to get some bargins:thumbsup2

things may be discounted a tiny bit but dont expect bargins, i was dissapointed, i noticed the only things on sale were the odd 10 or 20% reduced the same price as they were before christmas, no additionl discounts and only on certain items.

Hi there,

We are going to Orlando over Christmas. Having not been there at that time of year before, could anyone tell me if stores have sales on after Christmas, like in the UK, or whether or the sales occur just after Thanksgiving.

Thanks...

Barrie

Unfortunately Xmas sales are a worldwide phonomenon - I was unable to escape even in Florida - but I drag the missus to watch EPL at The Cricketers so we call it quits!

We've never noticed anything fantastic sale wise after christmas in the last 3 years that we have been going at that time of year. I found good deals at Premium Outlets, but I don't think they were extra discounts because of the January sales.

Not quite January sales...but last year we did get lots and lots of christmas dec's wrapping boxes all at 80% off in micheals and target.

Also if you are into candles yankee candle sell off all there christmas gift sets at about 70% off (we brought about 4 really nice sets for $4, just got them out and they smell yum!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter