• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Presents!

I'm getting my parents boxes of invisible love. (AKA a painted shoe box that says invisible love ontop and nothings inside the box ;D)
My best friend: Jac Vanek Bestie bracelets. One for me and one for her, of course ;D
My other friend: caps and a cap gun (kinda an inside joke)
And all my 5 of my other friends get these little lotion kit things I got at bath and body works.
I have no job and no way to make money so I'm kinda cheap. Lmfao ;D

I got my mum some perfume box set that she wanted, can't remember whats in it apart from the perfume, also got her some chocolates.

For my dad I got him an Andy Williams book aswell as a CD of one of our local comedians.

For my best friend (Male) I got him a Nightmare Before Xmas snowglobe and some chocolate.

For my best friend (Female) I got her a Wicked the Musical zip up hoody with "Defy Gravity" written on the hood, and a Minnie Mouse teddy bear :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter