***Christmas Present Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

According to my records, there are 6 stockings that still needs to be recieved.

*Luv2Roam-International mailing-might arrive this week or by next week.
*mommytotwo-(2)-should arrive this week.
*natnelliesmom's DD-(Eloise)-it should have arrived-:confused:
*mommytotwo's DD-should arrive this week.
*Tippythepooh-should arrive this week.

Is there anyone out there that has recieved or not yet recieved their present exchange? If so,please post here or pm me :).

Also, sign ups are now being taken for the Christmas Sweets/Treats Exchange, come, and join us :santa:.

I rec'd mine from the UK! :cool1: (cherry-pops/Cheryl)

Goodies I rec'd:

Make Your Own Christmas stocking craft kit. (Very cute.)
Several wooden painted reindeer wood cut outs. (I will hang those around my cube at work. :santa: )
What looks like a Pooh and Friends cell phone charm. (Again very cute.)
TWO holiday pins. (Never expected that. One can't have too many pins, can one? That's my motto. :lmao: )
-- Pin 50245: Candy Christmas Tree (Stitch) 3D
-- Pin 25774: Lilo & Stitch Snow Day Pin
And a very pretty, plush, red holiday towel with a snowman sewn/embroidered.

Very nice. Thanks for the present! :santa: :banana:

Just 5 more to go :).

I am going to dig the receipt ouit of my purse and see where my package is located at when I get home tonight(no purse at work). My other person got their stocking here on the east coast. The present went clear to the other side of the country.

I am going to dig the receipt ouit of my purse and see where my package is located at when I get home tonight(no purse at work). My other person got their stocking here on the east coast. The present went clear to the other side of the country.

Thank you. I would think it would have already arrived since has been over 10days since the mail date if it was sent via Priority Mail which usually takes only 4-5 business days.

:confused:

I rec'd mine from the UK! :cool1: (cherry-pops/Cheryl)

Goodies I rec'd:

Make Your Own Christmas stocking craft kit. (Very cute.)
Several wooden painted reindeer wood cut outs. (I will hang those around my cube at work. :santa: )
What looks like a Pooh and Friends cell phone charm. (Again very cute.)
TWO holiday pins. (Never expected that. One can't have too many pins, can one? That's my motto. :lmao: )
-- Pin 50245: Candy Christmas Tree (Stitch) 3D
-- Pin 25774: Lilo & Stitch Snow Day Pin
And a very pretty, plush, red holiday towel with a snowman sewn/embroidered.

Very nice. Thanks for the present! :santa: :banana:
I'm so happy that it arrived safely - I was getting really anxious about it!
I'm really glad that you liked all your gifts!
Merry Christmas! :santa: :hug:

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 3330 0001 2430 2096

Your item was processed and left our WARRENDALE, PA 15095 facility on October 19, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. It was sent Parcel postage. No wonder it cost the same as the Virginia box.:worship: forgive me I've only sent 2 other packages in my life.

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 3330 0001 2430 2096

Your item was processed and left our WARRENDALE, PA 15095 facility on October 19, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. It was sent Parcel postage. No wonder it cost the same as the Virginia box.:worship: forgive me I've only sent 2 other packages in my life.

That explains why it has not yet arrived. Parcel post can take up to three months, but hopefully it will arrive sooner. The fastest it has gotten to me is 3-4 weeks during the non holiday season, so hopefully the post office will speed up the process.

Any other arrivals?

My daughter, and I had recieved our exchanges today. Since my daughter is in school, I will post about hers when she returns home.
I had recieved my presents from Sarah-Natnelliesmom's DD.
Included were-
*A snowman photo frame- :( unfortunatly this was all in pieces.
*New England cookbook
*Gourmet hot cocoa mix

Thank you very much Sarah. I will make some hot cocoa tonight for my family to enjoy while the kids, and I watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown since we will be out trick or treating tomorrow night. :)

My daughter had recieved her exchange, and included were-
*Foam crown, bookmarkers and visor, and stickers, and such to decorate with.
*Disney Clip On coloring book with crayons
*Disney Paintastics Paint by Numbers
*Hannah Montana pen with clips

Thank you very much Sarah for the fun exchange. Shayla is very excited in getting some projects put together :).

I received from Natnelliesmom a very nice snowman frame, New England
cookbook and hot cocoa mix. Thank you very much. There were some great recipes in the book.:)

Also, I asked at the post office and they said to that my box shouldn't take 3 months.(said that was a bit excessive) He apologized about the shipping advice error and said it was from 5 to 14 days.

I received from Natnelliesmom a very nice snowman frame, New England
cookbook and hot cocoa mix. Thank you very much. There were some great recipes in the book.:)

Also, I asked at the post office and they said to that my box shouldn't take 3 months.(said that was a bit excessive) He apologized about the shipping advice error and said it was from 5 to 14 days.

5-14 days :3dglasses I will let you know as soon as it arrives :).

Eloise received her package a few days ago. She received a beautiful princess backpack that she slept with the first night! Also a Princess ribbon set that hangs in a doorway, a water bottle and a bed canopy. She loves everything and is bugging my DH to get the bed canopy hung up!
She was just so pleased to get a package in the mail just for her.
Thank you so much!
-Sarah:)

Eloise received her package a few days ago. She received a beautiful princess backpack that she slept with the first night! Also a Princess ribbon set that hangs in a doorway, a water bottle and a bed canopy. She loves everything and is bugging my DH to get the bed canopy hung up!
Thank you so much!

:woohoo: just one more to be recieved, and I will post about it as soon as I recieve it.

Thank you so much!

I'm soo glad Eloise liked her things. When my dd (now 22) was little it was everything princess for her and it was so much fun. But those days are over. I was getting worried that it took so long for the package to arrive.:santa: :santa: :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter