***Christmas Present Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

ok both of my packages all wrapped up and have been mailed priority today. One is going very, very close to me so it could get there today :laughing:

TODAY is the SEND BY DATE.

Please remember to post here after you have sent out your exchange.

THANKS POOH GIRL 71!!!! Johnie, I love the scrapbooks and the pen. Your parents are close to me, I'm in Woodlake but know the area well. WE go to Southside speedway alot and as a matter of fact went down Genito this morning after hitting the post office. And funny thing I have relatives that live in Hopewell so I've been down Oaklawn Blvd a million times. God keeps reminding me how small the world is.:dance3:

Since I opened my present from Pooh Girl 71, I justhad to open my present from Mommytotwo. ( I was actually trying to hold off until christmas to open it). Thanks so much Patsy for the scrapbooking book & dvd and the nuts. And all the way from Hawaii. :cheer2: Now I have NO EXCUSES for not getting in my room and scraping. And I will be thinking of all my Disfriend when I'm up to my ears (mickey mouse ears of course) in pictures and gluesticks and paper.:grouphug:

THANKS POOH GIRL 71!!!! Johnie, I love the scrapbooks and the pen. Your parents are close to me, I'm in Woodlake but know the area well. WE go to Southside speedway alot and as a matter of fact went down Genito this morning after hitting the post office. And funny thing I have relatives that live in Hopewell so I've been down Oaklawn Blvd a million times. God keeps reminding me how small the world is.:dance3:

I am glad you like the items! It IS a small world :goodvibes

I received my package today from Cindy (Clhcpaca), thank you so much what a really nice package. How did you know that I just love snowman?

I received
2 - kitchen dish towels, with snowman design
a small stuff snowman
a snowman mug
a large ceramic snowman
a package of snowman poop (it's really hot chocolate mix)
a set of snowman salt and pepper shakers
a package of snowman mallow pops
a cocoa cone (hot chocolate mix)

everything was wonderful, thanks again

I sent mine out this morning. Was at the post office when it opened. Sorry it was late :worship: forgive me.

Mine is on its way too, priority of course;) So again that it was late as I hate to make anyone, especially a kid, wait. Hope the little one likes what we picked out.

Thank you Dania for the gift card to Kevin :santa:. He had a smile on his face when I mentioned that it was for him. :goodvibes
Happy Holidays!

Recieved a lovely package yesterday from Pooh Girl 71. I got a really cute Disney World 2008 pen, a Disney World 2008 reusable tote (very handy!), a cute christmas ornament, and a beautiful print of a Thomas Kinkade picture of Cinderella's Castle--love it! Thank you so much!!! Oh and I loved the wrapping paper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter