~Christmas Present Exchange-SENT/RECEIVED!~SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!!!

Thank you very much Bridgette for the Starbucks gift card, and for the Disney ornament! Can't wait to put the ornament on my Christmas tree, and get a sweet treat for myself. :santa: Happy holidays to you, and your family!

I received my Christmas present from Santa Patsy yesterday. I received two books :)
-101 desserts to eat before you die(t)
-designer scrapbooks with Brenda walter

Thanks so much!

I am having trouble trying to post from my phone, trying again....

My presents were finally sent out this morning. Was suppose to send Tuesday but been helping all week with my twin sick nephews!

Sending tracing number now, or trying

just got mine from o'sewcute!

spatula
rubber mixer
what's cooking baking cookbook

thanks so much! I can't wait to put them to good use!

Tyler received 2-$10 iTunes cards, he was so excited, he just bought an iPad this last weekend, so they will be put to good use
He also received 2 sets of head phones that he can use for his I pad. His birthday was yesterday, he turned 19, he said it was a bday and Christmas gift in one.

Little Kenny received a $10 iTunes card, 2 pair of head phones and a Lego set. They were so excited to receive their gifts, it got them in the Christmas spirit, now they want to get the tree up.

Thank you very much Becky, this swap was a lot of fun.

Thank you very much Erin for my great exchange!

I had received-

*2 silicone baking mats
*6 scented spruce ornaments
*A set of Christmas stamps
*Watering can ornament
*Christmas word stickers
*Set of 2 mini Christmas punches

:santa: Thank you so much, and happy holidays!

I hope it is ok to post all of this in one, my daughter and I did both stocking and present exchanges and we both went through everything so fast I don't know now what was present and what was stocking.

I sure did :) I was the first person to receive one. Should be posted on the first page :)

According to my list, it shows that we have just one exchange left to be received, and that one is going to leith78. It should get to you any day now Monica.

It was an awesome coffee cup set with holder and a Santa ornament from pier one imports. Thank you so much, it's already found a home on my counter. :goodvibes

Swapping is so much fun! Merry Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter