• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Pin Exchange Sent/Received

julia & nicks mom said:
Mac and Martha

those packages were from me - I am sorry they got crushed - they were out of priority boxes at the post office - and since there wasn't anything breakable I decided to take a chance

Zoiebear - you will get one package from me for your last two sets of pins - I did an exchange for my niece and didn't realize right away that she and I both got your name!!

That's great, Mya keeps asking to open and I feel like a heal now for not wrapping ours that were sent.

The names I had and thus arriving late are:

tinknme
got2lovedisney

Just wanted to let you know they are on the way though.

That's ok, I can wrap it!

macntosh said:
That's great, Mya keeps asking to open and I feel like a heal now for not wrapping ours that were sent.

The names I had and thus arriving late are:

tinknme
got2lovedisney

Just wanted to let you know they are on the way though.

julia & nicks mom said:
sorry - I meant mine at my house!!

I figured that out once I woke up more lol.

Still no pkg. in my box, one more day to get it for the big day.

Hi Everyone,
Hope my secret pal pin exchange got their pins, I wrapped them in a hurry to make sure they got out in time.

I got packages from UP tink and j&n MOm, I cant wait to open them, I am so excited
Stacie

Merry Christmas! I couldn't stand it - already opened mine - UP sent me an adorable Mickey and Minnie Thanksgiving pin, and a Patriotic Tink pin.
Tink n me sent me an adorable Pooh Valentine's pin, and a pink Easter Egg pin! [ I collect holiday pins, obviously!] Thanks to you both - I love them!

Maureen , Riley loves his pins! He received an elephant pin(sorry do not know his name & no it's not dumbo lol) & a holiday pin set with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, & Pluto. They are Christmas caroling! Thank you!

Jill Thank you for my pins! I received a cute Tink pin(has the letter T & the face of Tink on it) & a Walt Disney World pin with the castle on it. Thank you so much!

Garrett's pins have not arrived yet, hopefully they will be here tomorrow.

Merry Christmas :santa:

Well as everyone can guess I like Pooh ::yes:: but I do collect anything Disney.

snowwhitesmom sent me....
Tigger sitting on Pooh's stomach
Tigger with his arms streached out. Sorta like he is going to give a hug.
And a Disney Transport Pin, a Disney Bus.

Thank you, thank you. :)

I opened my pins I got a cool Grumpy pin and a cool Mickey pin.They both went into my collectors bag I did not have either one. I also got some mickey stickers and a Tinker Bell postie notes pad. All of them in a red christmas stocking. Thank you for the great pins and other things. :thumbsup2

UP Tink & I opened our pins this morning.

From got2lovedisney, I got a Mickey & Minnie beach pin & a tink pin. They are both on Alien Green Mickey Head paint chips. I also got Tinkerbell post it notes on a magnet board.

From AlexWyattMommy, I got a Micky outline pin, maleficent pin, and 2000 Walt Disney World pin. She also sent a candy cane light up pin and some Christmas morning black tea bags.

UP Tink (Rebecca) got a bunch of neat stuff from ScoutsMom99. She got pooh, piglet & rabbit pins. The extras were bubble bath, change purse, chap stick, pedometer, and body wash. She was excited about all of it.

Thank you to you all! We enjoyed all of it.

I opened my pins I got a cool Grumpy pin and a cool Mickey pin.They both went into my collectors bag I did not have either one. I also got some mickey stickers and a Tinker Bell postie notes pad. All of them in a red christmas stocking. Thank you for the great pins and other things. :thumbsup2

I'm glad that you didn't have the pins already. I had fun picking them out when we were at Disney at the beginning of the month.

Jill Thank you for my pins! I received a cute Tink pin(has the letter T & the face of Tink on it) & a Walt Disney World pin with the castle on it. Thank you so much!

You're welcome! I'm so glad you liked them.

I opened the pins in my stocking this morning from Fires Grumpy. I got 5 Donald pins!!! They are all terrific and I didn't have any of them. Thanks so much!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I apologize for not posting yesterday, but I became ill at Magic Kingdom yesterday after breakfast at Crystal Palace and came home and spent the rest of my Christmas Day in bed!

Tara received a great package with lots of Tink goodies, and a Mickey New Year 2007 pin and Jiminiy cricket pin from Julia & Nick's Mom.

Thanks so much!

My bad, I don't remember who gave which. But we rec'd packages from DJT and Fire14.
In Wyatt's package he found 75 years with Mickey and Goofy as horse drawn carrage driver Pins along with Disney Old Witch card game and Mickey Gel pens (which Mommy promptly claimed as her own).
In Alex's package he found a Buzz Lightyear pin, a Buzz & Woody pin and a Mickey topiary pin that he promptly traded to his brother for TWO Star Wars Pins. (Wyatt loves cast pins) He also got a bag a coal, but he did not find it funny. Until we told him he could give it to his Papaw. Then it was funny.

Thank you so much for letting us play in this exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter