Christmas Parade taping tickets still available

True, nhpgator. I was mainly pointing out that this particular time slot involves "simple dance moves" rehearsal for the opening number, instead of just standing there waving arms, smiling and cheering. Those 4 hours could be taxing on young children who may be easily bored. I know a few people who signed up BEFORE reading the details because they were afraid the spots would be gone if they hesitated.

For that time, you have to rehearse and perform as opposed to just being in an audience crowd. Should be fun though! :goodvibes

Does anyone know what time the monorail will start running on Friday Dec 4? We are staying at the Poly so hoping we will be able to get there by 7 am. I suppose we can take a cab. Thanks for posting...we just got tickets for Fri @ 7am. :banana::banana::banana:

So - can you leave if you need to and go into the park or no? I have tickets as part of my package, but would I have to say, leave the park and come back in (using my package tickets) if I don't stay for the whole 4 hours with my kids??

-Wendy

Wendy - Until the park officially opens, they would not let you go wandering around in the park. Since you have tickets as part of your package, it would make sense for them to ask you to leave until park opening if you chose not to participate, but perhaps they would just have you step aside and wait somewhere.

For those who do not otherwise have park tickets and are relying on your parade audience admission to get in free for the day, be aware that your free admission is in exchange for your participation for 4 hours of your time. I don't know how they handle those who decide to leave, but I know that after the park opens they sometimes recruit guests from the "general public" to fill in for no-shows.

Does anyone know what time the monorail will start running on Friday Dec 4? We are staying at the Poly so hoping we will be able to get there by 7 am. I suppose we can take a cab. Thanks for posting...we just got tickets for Fri @ 7am. :banana::banana::banana:

I would call the Poly's front desk and ask.

The cab would only take you to the TTC, walking distance from the Poly. The monorail at least will have to be operating early that day because if you aren't taking a resort bus your only other option is the ferry also available at the TTC. Ask at the Poly front desk the night before, they'll be able to tell you the best way to get to the MK for the taping.

Can you help a Christmas time newbie? I missed anything to get tickets, as I wasn't aware. I'm going to pass on the 7:00 on the 3rd. We arrive on the day before, and I know there is no way I'll DS up and out that early.

Anyway, what exactly happens on the 5th and at what time? (As far as someone without tickets is concerned). Would it be best to just stay away from MK? Or is there a chance to see some celebs? For some reason DS is determined that he is going to meed the Jonas Brothers this trip. I think he's been watching too much Disney channel where they have shows that have "normal" people meeting celebs in WDW, and shows where they show celebs in the middle of main street. Now he thinks they are there all the time.

I would have loved to have done this for my children, but my darn printer doesn't work, so no tickets for us. Oh well, they will still be at Disney what more could they ask for this time of year.

I would have loved to have done this for my children, but my darn printer doesn't work, so no tickets for us. Oh well, they will still be at Disney what more could they ask for this time of year.

How about signing up and printing on someone else computer or print at the library...

Once you sign up they send the confirmation to your email address so you don't have to print right away

ok...will someone please explain to me what these tickets are for?
If i dont have a ticker, i cant getinto the park on these days? i guess i dont really understand...

help me.

its a ticket to be a part of the christmas day parade that is filmed at Magic Kingdom in the first part of december then shown on ABC on Christmas morning.

To be a part of the taping you'll need a ticket which is just on Main St or in front of the castle, depends on which day you go. If you have a regular park ticket, you'll be able to enjoy the rest of the park, you just won't be able to be a part of the taping.

Studog100,
These are tickets for the taping of the Disney Christmas Parade which will be on tv on Dec 25. They are free, but you have to get a ticket from Disney. The park will be open for guests with regular tickets like any other day (9am-7pm on Dec. 4). Sometimes people in the park who don't have parade taping tickets can join in with the taping event, usually concentrated in the Main Street area. Hope this helps!

you could at least print to PDF and save it for later. but yea email is cool too.

My family and I will arriving on Dec 5th and our tradition that we have started is the first day at the world we go to MK and walk up main street in awe of the castle. By sounds of things we may not be able to do this? What will non parade taping guests be missing out on. Can we even access main st?

What time does the taping usually wrap up?

I just printed off our ticket for the Dec 4th taping at 7:00am. I can't wait! There will be 5 of us. Myself, my hubby, and my 3 girls. This should be fun.

Am I right when I assume that these are tickets to get in and I wont be using our keys to the world that day to get in to Magic Kingdom that morning. It's just that after the taping we are going to Epcot for the day and I didn't buy park hoppers.

Thanks everyone.... Can't wait to see some of you there.

I'm so happy for those of you who got tickets to do this. We would have loved to but DBF is doing the Richard Petty Experience at 8:00 am on the 4th so we can't make this. It's too bad, we would have really been into it.

I just printed off our ticket for the Dec 4th taping at 7:00am. I can't wait! There will be 5 of us. Myself, my hubby, and my 3 girls. This should be fun.

Am I right when I assume that these are tickets to get in and I wont be using our keys to the world that day to get in to Magic Kingdom that morning. It's just that after the taping we are going to Epcot for the day and I didn't buy park hoppers.

Thanks everyone.... Can't wait to see some of you there.

I believe your assumption is correct. just don't be late:

Space is available on a first-come, online sign-up only. If you arrive late on the day of the taping, you will not be guaranteed admission into the park. Also due to production needs, Guests in the park may also be placed in this area with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter