• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Parade Taping Sign Up Page...

I was wondering, if someone in our party can't make it how would we cancel to open up for someone else? I am assuming the only way is to call the number on the confirmation.

I think we are all able to go but you never know. I printed everything out already but can't seem to find anything about it on the site.

Actually, if it was not for the link that was posted here I would have never found it on my own as I tried.

Thanks

i wouldn't worry about having to cancel. first, i'm sure they overbook anyway expecting people not to show, especially at 7 am.

second, if they need to fill space, i'm sure they'll open it up on day of.

link ?

ETA: nvm, same page. didn't see it at first.

it wouldn't take 12/5 as an arrival date, had to put in 12/4

yeah, even after i posted that, i seemingly lost it again... try clicking on the go next to the Browse Available Tickets / Event Tickets near the top.

try clicking on the go next to the Browse Available Tickets / Event Tickets near the top.

This worked for me!

Go to the original link and click on 'start now' (or whatever similar thing it says). It will show the tickets for the 6th and say 'unavailable' (again, or something like that). Just above it is a little tab that says browse available tickets. Click GO and the tickets for the 5th will come up. I have tickets for both days and am so excited!! Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread.

hmm.. not according to the page or the e-ticket. it says free parking and theme park admission.

i agree, it does sound like free admission (seeing as their own page says free parking and admission) is given for being there for the parade. I just wanted to make sure we don't show up with just this parade ticket, and find out at the gate we needed a park ticket too.

You still need a theme park ticket to get in.

Actually you don't.....the confirmation I got says to show it to the parking attendant to get free parking and that it will also get you into MK. Your entrance portion doesn't include the ability to do Fastpasses, but you're supposed to be at the parade taping anyway, lol.

i agree, it does sound like free admission (seeing as their own page says free parking and admission) is given for being there for the parade. I just wanted to make sure we don't show up with just this parade ticket, and find out at the gate we needed a park ticket too.

We're planning for free admission, but we'll bring our tickets just in case. If we use them, we'll just add a day after the fact.

I was wondering, if someone in our party can't make it how would we cancel to open up for someone else? I am assuming the only way is to call the number on the confirmation.

I think we are all able to go but you never know. I printed everything out already but can't seem to find anything about it on the site.

Actually, if it was not for the link that was posted here I would have never found it on my own as I tried.

Thanks

It doesn't look like there is a way to cancel....but all you need is the print out of the ticket (which I don't see has my name on it, and I reserved 3, one for myself and one for each of my kids....and it never even asked me their names). So...if you can't use yours, I would think that you could offer it to a DISer and simply email the pdf to them???????

Obviously this is just my opinion....I don't know if it is somehow tied to your name or not, but again, since it gave me 3 tickets and didn't ask the names of the other two people, it seems that would work. Each of the scan bars has a different series of numbers/letters beneath it, so I'm guessing that those will somehow tell them if duplicates are attempted to be used. So I wouldn't "share" a ticket with someone thinking you can use yours and they can use a duplicate, as you may find that only the first one to use it will get in.

I have tickets for 12/5 at 12:00. Can I get into the park before 12:00? Thanks to everyone who posted this info!!!

I also have another question. Once you are in are you required to stay in the same place the entire time? My son will need to go back to the hotel to take a nap. I realize my 'spot' would be gone, which I really wouldn't care about.

I called guest services to find out info about what time we can enter the park with these tickets and they had no info to give. They said they are not handling the tickets for this event. Strange!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter