• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas parade after Dec. 18?

Joy2theWorld

Mouseketeer
The last Very Merry Christmas Party is December 18th. I know in the past that on a certain date that they had the Christmas parade every day. Does anyone know when that starts this year? Also, is the parade at night or during the day after the parties?

I would assume that it'll start running on the 19th and it takes the place of the daytime parade; the nighttime parade will still be MSEP.

Thanks! Do you happen to know about the fireworks? Do they ever do the Christmas wishes after the parties?

Thanks! Do you happen to know about the fireworks? Do they ever do the Christmas wishes after the parties?

Yes, the holiday wishes will replace the normal version. Celebrate the Season and Totally Tomorrowland Christmas show will run after the last party night too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter