Christmas ornaments

CdnDisneyFan

<font color=FF0033>Tigger, he is oh so cute!<br><f
Hi all,

I was wondering if the resorts still sold the disc christmas tree ornament (the flat round ones), and if so, how much would they be, as I would love to visit each of the resorts and pick one up. Also, do the sister resorts (All Stars, POR/POFQ) carry the same ones, or do they vary from resort to resort?

Thanks,

Jules

I don't know if they all do but we stayed at the Beach Club in May 07, WL in Oct. 07, the AKL in Jan 08 and the Boardwalk the December before last.

:thumbsup2 They all had them. They were $12.00 or $16.00 (I think)... I always buy one at the resort we are staying.

I picked one up at the GF for 14 last week. Not sure about the other resorts though. I got mine in the Sandy Cover gift shop on the 1st floor. Hope that helps!

I'm going to move this over to the Resorts Board.. I think you might get better answers there!

KNox

They are no longer made by Baldwin and I think the new ones feel cheesier ... The Christmas store at DTD has ALL the resorts. I suggest you ask at the resort, I can't always find them at the resort ....

This past December I picked mine up from POR for $14.95. They were back in the resort store with all of the POR merchandise.

As said before, save yourself some time and visit the Christmas Store at DTD. It has them all.

Cyn

You can buy all of them at the DTD Xmas tree shop...no need to resort hop

They are no longer made by Baldwin and I think the new ones feel cheesier ... The Christmas store at DTD has ALL the resorts. I suggest you ask at the resort, I can't always find them at the resort ....

Yes - I agree. I put the Baldwin ones on the tree and they look great, then the plastic Boardwalk one goes on and it looks cheap!

Sometimes the resorts have different ones, besides the flat round plastic ones. For instance, AKL has a rectangular one that has Animal Kingdom Lodge printed on it with colorful animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter