• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas on the Cruise?

CRUELLACRAZY

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering if anyone has ever been on the cruise during Christmas or New Year's!! I would love to hear all the information anyone has; like all the events that are planned. Thanks so much!!! :)

We were on the Wonder last Christmas. The ship was decorated with lots of greenery and there was a HUGE Christmas tree in the atrium lobby. There was also a GIANT gingerbread house in front of the stairway that leads to Shutters. You could smell it a mile away!

On Christmas Eve, there was a special menu at all of the restaurants, and Santa came in during dinner to announce that since he'd be so busy that night, he'd have a helper giving out gifts to all the kids on Christmas Day. That helper turned out to be "Santa Goofy" ( Goofy wearing a Santa Hat ). He gave all the kids a gift. The gifts are what the kids would have gotten anyway from the O-Lab or O-Club ( a hat or a lunch bag w/ water bottle).

I remember Mickey and Minnie wearing plaid clothes ( Goofy, too, I think).

Christmas Day was at Castaway Cay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter