Christmas on the BoardWalk

JulieWent

DIS Veteran
Just returned from a week at Universal and WDW -- stayed at our home on the BoardWalk. The CMs did a beautiful job of keeping up with things at this busy time of the year. (One day I was out on our balcony, and housekeeping staff members were scrubbing the balcony several units down.) We needed measuring cups in the unit, and housekeeping brought them very quickly.

The resort was in great shape, and our unit (3009) was clean and well-kept.

We went over to the Poly to look around at the new building, and were impressed by the scope of the renovations. I think we'll probably just use our existing points and take our chances at the seven-month window, though. We initially paid $67 per point for our contract, and i can't see paying as much as people are talking about these units selling for. They'll be beautiful, though.

Hope everyone had a really Merry Christmas!

Julie

We just stayed for the first time at boardwalk too. We found the rooms updated very nicely and the resort was very clean. The CMs were very friendly and helpful with magic band issues. Our room was directly above the lounge looking towards the courtyard and it was surprisingly quite inside. The decorations were beautiful and were being maintained by staff daily.

We also had breakfast the morning we left at the flying fish, and was really tasty. It was very convenient to walk to EPCOT and ride the boat to HS.

Our trip was only 4 days (due to work) but we thoroughly enjoyed our trip to BWV and will definitely stay again!

The only downfall is parking, but we mostly never use a car the entire time at the parks. Just to check-in and once we leave.

:thumbsup2

We were in a 2 BR BW view in 3015 and 3017 from 12/19 to 12/27. You must have passed by our unit quite a few times. :goodvibes

I'm glad to read that you both had clean rooms! We are staying there next month and I've seen several reports of shabby rooms :(

I have stayed at BWV so many times that I've lost count. I have always had good experiences with the quality of the rooms. I know you'll have a great time and hope you love the resort as well.

I'm glad to read that you both had clean rooms! We are staying there next month and I've seen several reports of shabby rooms :(
Here right now and have absolutely no complaints about anything at the Boardwalk!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter