Christmas on Disney Cruise Line Video

We're going to be there this year...this really got me even more excited, if that's even possible! Thanks for posting! :banana:

That's a fun video. They included it on the end of the House Party DVD we got to show guests during the party. So far we've only cruised in December so frankly I don't know what the ships are like outside of the holidays!

they need advertisements any way they can get it. only one cruise out of the 2 ships is sold out in dec this year.

This is not a video about Christmas activities on the ships, not once do they say Christmas, although they do say holidays a bunch of times, they talk about Kwanzaa and Hanukkah (?sp) and even New Years, but not Christmas. I actually considered spending a Christmas in the future on one of the ships as I have been multiple times on the ships and love them, but I think I will spend my Christmas time and monies with companies that aren't afraid to say it even once! Hey, I love Disney as much as anyone here, but taking Christ out of Christmas is really getting to be too much and at some point just acknowledge who this "holiday" is really about and I will be apeased, its not that hard, they do more lingustic acrobatics trying to avoid saying Christmas than actually just acknowledging it is is a Christmas tree for crying out loud!

Thanks for posting this! it brought back great memories of our Christmas cruise. LOTS of people ON the ship said "Merry Christmas". :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We were thinking of taking a 7 day cruise following Thanksgiving and was wondering if the ships will be all decked out. If anyone went the week of November 29th I sure would be interested in seeing their navigator and some pictures.

Steven

i had never heard anything about the deck the deck party until i saw this video - can anyone provide any info on what it's like, when it's held. etc?

thanks!!! :)

We were thinking of taking a 7 day cruise following Thanksgiving and was wondering if the ships will be all decked out. If anyone went the week of November 29th I sure would be interested in seeing their navigator and some pictures.

Steven

I would think that the ships would be decorated by then, maybe a little earlier. :santa:

Holidays are a great time to cruise! We absolutely loved it last yr and are looking forward to next year!! Thanks for posting the link!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter