Christmas New Years ??

Disney5Mom

<font color=magenta>We can sleep at home!<br><font
How busy is Universal between Christmas and New Years? We are thinking of going in 2008 at this time and staying on site.

We have been during this time twice and, of course, it is quite crowded but we stayed onsite and with the unlimited express the crowds were manageable. This is such a great time to go to the parks. The decorations are beautiful and the Macy's parade is so much fun.

If I'm not mistaken, that is the busiest week of the year. I think even with express the lines will still be long.

Very busy. At one point during this week last year, they had to turn people away because the parking grage was full.

Very busy. At one point during this week last year, they had to turn people away because the parking grage was full.
Yes...it's NUTS that week and you wouldn't catch me at ANY of the parks that week...Disney included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter