Christmas & New Year's dates blocked off?

TriSeb°o°

WDW Addict
Please correct me if this is only me, but my ADR window opened on 10/25 for Dec dates. While there are many days/times available for Narcoose in early Dec., there are no dates displayed from Dec 21st through NY Day. While I have been to WDW around Christmas a few times before this trip. This will be the first trip that bleeds into NYD. Is this common? Is there a different set of rules for fine dining around these dates?

The same is true for California Grill starting Dec 31 (Which I suppose makes sense). Thanks for the input.

No there is not a special holiday fine dining rule (maybe CA Grill is doing a NYE special event though). Narcoossee’s ADR dropping has been a mess for while. Set a dining alert using one of the free services. Sometime between now and the week of your trip they should drop. I’d set an alert for CA Grill too.

A 10-day block finally opened yesterday (Through Friday, Dec 29); Sweet! that's my date. Booked.

Still, no California Grill or all taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter