Christmas music

And if I hear Sleigh Ride one more time before next December I'm going to choke the nearest non-relative, lol.

And if I hear Sleigh Ride one more time before next December I'm going to choke the nearest non-relative, lol.
In many areas they play the same perhaps hour long sound track over and over, must drive the CM's batty.

So much Christmas music- we just got back on the 27th and I still have all the Christmas tunes and Nutcracker music stuck in my head. We stayed at the Boardwalk. The music in the elevators and common areas (elevator landings and lobby) were always on. So was the background music in most parks- I'm definitely thinking MK and Epcot. In AK, we didn't hear so much Christmas music, but the regular AK soundtrack.

We also enjoyed the World last year in the beginning of Jan (after the New Year's rush) and we were serenaded with Christmas music in the parks still (like the walkway to and from the park entrances). The major Christmas trees in the parks (the ones in front of every park entrance) were also still up.

Yes. One of my favorite parts about going in december! :lovestruc Love the music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter