Christmas Movies

Bunchkin

DIS Veteran
I could watch Christmas movies all year long!!
And my DD is the same way. :)

We love to watch Home Alone together. And Charlie Brown Christmas.
And Frosty the Snowman.

Christmas movies make me feel happy!! :teeth:

I need to grow up!!!!!!!!:p

I prefer to watch Christmas movies in the summertime. I don't know why.

Are you trying to rush Christmas to get here, Nicole, so that you can celebrate your bday and go to WDW?:teeth:

NO rushing the birthday!!!!!!! :teeth:

But I do love Christmas!!!

You know.....we could celebrate together!!!
What time shall we pick you up on our drive down????

I could watch Christmas Vacation all the time. Chevy Chase is so hilarious. :)

Awww! Home Alone and Charlie Brown are two of my all time favorite Christmas movies!

I absolutely love The Santa Clause. The sequal was pretty cute too, but rushed and...not quite as good as the original.

Home Alone (first one) is such a classic! As is the Charlie Brown, and those Santa and Frosty movies they play on TV every year.

I'm ready for Christmas too! Last month, I listened to a Christmas CD because I was going crazy having to wait to listen to it...:p

Man, me and my kids are the same way. We love the Grinch, Charlie Brown, A Christmas story, National Lampoon Christmas vacation and many others. Anytime I need a pick me up a put one in!

We LOVE to watch Christmas Vacation, Home Alone 1&2 and a Christmas Story. Our favorite Christmas specials are Rudolph, Santa Clause is Coming to Town and a Year without a Santa Clause. :D

I have a few that I love

We;re no Angels with Humphry Boegart
gbq06673.jpg

Christmas Vacation

The Christmas Toy(by Jim Henson's Muppets)
The Christmas Toy

denise

I love Christmas movies too. I also love Christmas episodes on t.v. shows.

There is nothing better than watching a christmas movie when you are feeling blue.

I love watching Miracle on 34th Street but it always makes me cry :o

All I can say is "You'll shoot your eye out!" You true fans know what I'm talking about !! Definitely you should, Towncrier!

A Year Without a Santa Clause is my favorite!!! DH and I were watching the movie last year and DH told me that I like the video because the Heat Mizer looks like my dad!!!

DD (2) has been watching the Grinch all summer long. I try to pack away my Christmas movies and bring them out on Thanksgiving even though I could watch them all year long! It makes them all the more special!!!!

I love Christmas movies too, but I prefer to watch them during the holiday season. One of our traditions is to watch "Christmas Vacation" right after we get the tree and decorations up, that's our all-time favorite. I also love "The Homecoming" which was the original movie that started "The Waltons." And "The Christmas Box" with Richard Thomas, another good one.

We don't let ourselves watch them until the day after Thanksgiving - just one of those traditions! It's not Christmas to me though until I see It's A Wonderful Life. I love that one and the funniest thing about that is growing up my dad made us watch it every year and I hated sitting through it because I thought it was SO boring. Now I can't imagine Christmas without it.

All I can say is "You'll shoot your eye out!" You true fans know what I'm talking about !!
This is one of my favorite Christmas movies! :)

Diznee25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter