Christmas Meals - Looking for Ideas!

rogers803

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge this Christmas and would like suggestions for our meals on Christmas day. We will probably do something fairly simple in the room on Christmas morning (while the kids play with their gifts from Santa) but would like fairly traditional meals for lunch and/or dinner. We have been discussing liberty tree, but figure that MK will be VERY crowded. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

We will also be at WL for Christmas!!! We've ruled out Liberty Tree, since MK restaurants do not serve alcohol and Christmas dinner without wine just won't do for our crew!!!
We're thinking of Artist Point, as someone on the board mentioned they would be serving a traditional Christmas dinner there.

We will also be at WL for Christmas and are considering Artist Point. This will be our first Christmas trip and I am so excited!:bounce:

We too will be spending Christmas at WDW. My concern is getting MK - in past posts I've read that the park can reach full capacity by noon. We were leaning towards Liberty Tree Tavern, minus the wine :( , just to stay in the park. Does anyone know, if you've already entered the park and later it reaches full, can you leave and come back? We're staying at FW in our motorhome, and will have to go back to FW to walk the dogs.

Does anyone know, if you've already entered the park and later it reaches full, can you leave and come back?
We'll be at WL for Christmas too and are looking for a nice restaurant for dinner. We're thinking about booking a CP dinner package for Christmas evening, but can't decide if we want the hustle and bustle of the parks on Christmas Day or maybe a Christmas breakfast at the MK and then a quiet dinner at Artist's Point. It's my understanding that as long as you're staying at a Disney property you get into the parks even if they reach capacity.

If you're staying on property you are guaranteed admission to a park......it might not be the park you want to go to, though. We are staying away from MK on Christmas Day!

I would suggest staying away from the MK on xmas day. I will tell you that all the restaurants on property offer some version of a xmas dinner. We always go to a nice resort restaurants. You might want to think about Concourse St, Cal Grill, Artist Point, Yachtsmans, Flying Fish or Narcoosees. That way you dont have to worry about getting into the park.

We (my DD 8 and 11) have decided on Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian for our Christmas dinner.

Thanks so much for all the great responses. We are leaning toward Artist Point. We strongly considered the Liberty Tree, but are not sure we want to deal with the crowds at MK.

Can't Wait!

We had an excellent dinner in Epcot-Canada on Christmas Day. The cheese soup is a must-do on every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter