Christmas Market

ynwa19

Mouseketeer
I have heard that over Christmas there is a market at Disneyland. I have heard on some sites that this is in the Studio's and on other that it is in the Village. Does anyone have any accurate information on where this is and when it is on?

There wasn't anything in the Studios this last Monday and I've never seen anything like that over there in previous years :confused3

There is 3 stands in the Village selling Mulled Wine and Fruit and Sweets dipped in Chocolat which looked lovely ;)

In the main park there is Belles Village which has a few Christmassy food type things

There used to be a market selling allsorts of food and gift things going along the side of the cinema to the Vinci parking but it wasn't there last year and I doubt it will be this year with the works going on in the area :sad2:

If you want a real French Christmas market depending on when you are going there is one in Provins and they have a living creche with a Nativity play on certain days. Otherwise there are several in Paris

When i last went christmas time (2008), there were a load of what i would call wooden stalls between the village and the parks, would say opposite the trainstation. I can't remember how many were there but i'd say at least ten. Maybe that is what you refer to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter