Christmas Magic & Freezing Temps! Dec 10 TR (Upd 6/26, the last night!)

Awww, I hate that the trip report is over. But, at least your husband caught the Disney bug and is anxious to go back to "the world". I totally agree with you about taking toddlers to Walt Disney World. Hunter's been going since he was 1 and, while, he may not remember each and every moment, John and I do. Very precious memories are made at Disney!

it's over :sad2:

now what do I do? How can it be over?

Thank you so mcuh for sharing your families memories with all of us. I know I thoroughly enjoyed reading, so thanks for help keeping the magic alive for all of us here who need to go back to Disney soon :surfweb:
I know!! I feel the same way! :sad1: Thank you for sticking with me and my sporadic postings!!! :hug:

Awww, I hate that the trip report is over. But, at least your husband caught the Disney bug and is anxious to go back to "the world". I totally agree with you about taking toddlers to Walt Disney World. Hunter's been going since he was 1 and, while, he may not remember each and every moment, John and I do. Very precious memories are made at Disney!
I know! :woohoo: It's so much easier to know that we will go back to "the world" and it's not a "once in a lifetime" type trip for us! I know some people do it, but I'm glad to know that he values the excitement and enjoyment. That being said, we WILL vacation in other spots, but they will be supplements to the REAL vacations! :lmao:

Claire talked about her 1st trip a lot after and she was just over 2. I think it was very magical. And though she may not remember it all now, she loves to see her pictures. And if she hadn't been back a few times since then, I'm betting she would still remember a lot more things.

Claire talked about her 1st trip a lot after and she was just over 2. I think it was very magical. And though she may not remember it all now, she loves to see her pictures. And if she hadn't been back a few times since then, I'm betting she would still remember a lot more things.
Yeah, Cortlyn LOVES to look at her pictures from Disneyworld! I want to make her a photo book with the pictures and a little "story" of her first trip.

Such a wonderful report!! Thanks so much for sharing your sweet family :)
Thanks!!:goodvibes I hope that my report is helpful to other families or to anyone that is going in the future!

Wow fab trip report. I can't wait to see allt he characters in their Xmas outfits in Animal Kingdom this year. My momma is going to go mad :rotfl:

Wish you had one more day in the park too, then your TR wouldn't be over! Thanks again and hope life is settling down with you new baby. Yours was my first trip report (found through BBC), and now I have a new addiction. My plan was to only read while my baby was nursing but he's getting too efficient, and my list of subs keeps growing.

Wish you had one more day in the park too, then your TR wouldn't be over! Thanks again and hope life is settling down with you new baby. Yours was my first trip report (found through BBC), and now I have a new addiction. My plan was to only read while my baby was nursing but he's getting too efficient, and my list of subs keeps growing.
:rotfl: It is SOOO much fun to read them and get ideas for your trips, that is for sure! Thanks for crossing over!

Great TR. Lots of fun. Have fun planning your next trip with the baby.
I will!! I can't wait to pick some dates! :thumbsup2

Wow fab trip report. I can't wait to see allt he characters in their Xmas outfits in Animal Kingdom this year. My momma is going to go mad :rotfl:
It is so neat to see them dressed for the holidays! Have fun on your trip! You will enjoy it!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter