Christmas in WDW

Dianelouise

Earning My Ears
Thinking of taking our three kiddos down to WDW over Christmas. Plan to arrive on Dec. 27 and leave Dec. 31st. We've been there in March and also in May, never Dec. I know it will be more crowded but is it worth the crowds? Any info would be helpful.

Someone posted a pic recently on another thread (couldn't find it to link it here) of the crowds crossing over a bridge during xmas week.
Sorry, no way would I want to be there with my kids.

Xmas and Easter weeks :scared1:

Well we've been down for the Xmas festivities but not "during" xmas as they put the stuff out right around Thanksgiving or so.

It is our fav time to go down with all the different holiday festivities but I dont know if I would go down during the actual time as that and NYE is the most popular and crowded time in the year (and that in itself almost scares me lol)

Plus you'll be seeing a huge rate hike b/c of the busy time and more crowds:wizard:

We just got back & had a great time. We didnt plan on doing alot which was good because if you do you will be disappointed. I have been to Disney more times than I can count, but never at Christmas, the crowds were the largest I have ever seen. That said, we knew the things we really wanted to see ie. CP, Osborne Lights & Castle Lighting and we did see them all and they were worth the trip! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter