Christmas Gifts getting shipped?

supermom0726

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone :-) We will be staying at CSR Dec 20-27 with our 2 daughters. We still plan on having a traditional Christmas morning with presents, small tree, etc in our resort room. We are driving which will help transport most of our things, but I wonder if any of you have thoughts or experiences with shipping large boxes to the resorts? I'm thinking of packing big boxes with pre-wrapped Santa gifts and shipping them to the resort. Then getting DH to move boxes to car Christmas Eve so that we can access them to be set out that night. I can't transport everything in our vehicle without lots of suspicion from the kids. Thoughts or suggestions? Gifts are non negotiable as our younger child is only 6 and fully into the whole Santa thing. ;-)

I haven't shipped Christmas gifts but when DD was younger I did ship down a box of diapers as well as one with snacks, etc. prior to our arrival. It's easy to do and THIS sticky has all of the necessary information.

I wouldn't go overboard with gifts, because what you ship down must be shipped back home sans wrapping paper. It can get costly shipping big boxes and your cost is going to be double. Whenever I shipped items ahead of time I always ordered online from Amazon or Diapers.com as both offered free shippping. Otherwise, I think the shipping cost would have been more than the actual cost of a case of diapers. :crazy2:

Thank you so much! That thread was very informative! I'm not too worried about getting the gifts home. We'll have plenty of room in our SUV especially after the gifts are unwrapped. I just don't want to spoil Santa for the little one by her questioning strange boxes in the back. lol I better check into those shipping prices though! But, I suppose "believing" is priceless! ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter