Christmas Gifts for Teens

still not having any luck finding onsies pjs for christmas. Womens size extra small or kids extra large.

Here's another idea for those with artist kids. DD18 likes to have canvasses made of her art so she can display them but leave the originals in her sketch book. She posts photos of them on Facebook so I just lift them from there and don't have to ask for the photo. Right now Winkflash has their canvas lites for free with the code "freelites" (of course you still pay shipping). Tonight I got 2 8x10 and 1 5x7 for $19.97.

Their thicker canvas are on sale too with code "black" but for free the lites will work for me.

Oh, just be sure not to choose Express Shipping! Ground shipping option was $19.97 and Express shipping option was $1,999.98!

This thread is awesome! So glad to hear there are many Artsy, Pokémon and Harry Potter lovin teen girls out there!

DS12 and DD15 each want one of the new pokemon games. I also got the guide for them to share.

Last year her list was full of art supplies. She now has a variety of pencils, basic Copic marker colors (I now know how to get them on sale) and a very specific type of Strathmore sketch pad. She wanted a very expensive Wacom tablet but got to use one at DigiPen and I haven't heard any more about it.

She has yet to make her list - but I'm searching for a pooh bear onesie. She saw one at MHP and said she would wear it every day.

Does anyone know of a place to get north face backpacks at a discount? DD is wanting a specific one and all of the places I've checked, it's full price. Even if there's a store that gives Ebates or Swagbucks, at least that would be something.

DD13 list. in case this helps others.

White Life Proof Case iphone6

Kendra Scott Elisa rose gold pendant Necklace in ivory pearl

Tory burch miller sandals in leather vintage vachetta

Real Techniques Gold and Pink makeup brushes sets

Sephora Gift cards

Vineyard Vines T-Shirt

Dr Dre Beats Headphones white

Tartellete in bloom pallete

New black leggings

lulu lemon headbands (multiple color)

pop socket

mall giftcard

lush products

candles

wallet

ivory ella

aviator sunglasses

victoria secret pink clothing

DD13 list. in case this helps others.

White Life Proof Case iphone6

Kendra Scott Elisa rose gold pendant Necklace in ivory pearl

Tory burch miller sandals in leather vintage vachetta

Real Techniques Gold and Pink makeup brushes sets

Sephora Gift cards

Vineyard Vines T-Shirt

Dr Dre Beats Headphones white

Tartellete in bloom pallete

New black leggings

lulu lemon headbands (multiple color)

pop socket

mall giftcard

lush products

candles

wallet

ivory ella

aviator sunglasses

victoria secret pink clothing

Kendra Scott has 20% off everything until tomorrow night.

DD16 List:
Victoria Secret PINK shirt
American Eagle shirt & necklace
Vineyard Vine hooded long-sleeve t-shirt
Vineyard Vine hat
Vineyard Vine Christmas pj pants
LL Bean logo sweatshirt
Lily Pulitzer keychain
Kate Spade wallet
Bareminerals make-up
Tarte Lip Paint in matte color
Philosophy bath gel
Nepal bracelets (like Lily & Laura, but no-name ordered off Amazon)
Misc jewelry
Lighted Make-up mirror
Soft blanket
Soft, furry pillow
Clear, bubble dome umbrella
Pink Yeti cup
Bike

Stocking:
Ear buds
Phone charger
Eos Chapstick

For those that are getting stuff from PINK does that stuff ever go on sale?? LOL My daughter is asking for stuff from there and I see all the girls wearing it but every time I go in there everything is so expensive.

For those that are getting stuff from PINK does that stuff ever go on sale?? LOL My daughter is asking for stuff from there and I see all the girls wearing it but every time I go in there everything is so expensive.

Yes, BF they had select swearshirts for $25. And their sales are widely advertised. You should sign up for their emails ir follow them on social media to know about sales.

A few months ago they had a special where you got 5 items for $70 (sweatshirt, leggings, bra, water bottle, and tote bag). Bra and leggings was $45, Sweatshirt $25, and codes for the water bottle, tote, and free shipping.

My friends daughter works there and sometimes we buys their gift cards at 40% off with her employee discount and so we get additional savings.

Last edited:
Yes, BF they had select swearshirts for $25. And their sales are widely advertised. You should sign up for their emails ir follow them on social media to know about sales.

A few months ago they had a special where you got 5 items for $70 (sweatshirt, leggings, bra, water bottle, and tote bag). Bra and leggings was $45, Sweatshirt $25, and codes for the water bottle, tote, and free shipping.

My friends daughter works there and sometimes we buys their gift cards at 40% off with her employee discount and so we get additional savings.
Thanks I'll have to subscribe to their email so I'm alerted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter