Christmas Gift Ideas

VeronicaBride

Mouseketeer
My inlaws are paying for my family, SIL's family and mother and father in law to all go on a trip to Disney World in January. For christmas, we need to do a stocking for my inlaws and a gift. I need some ideas for gift ideas related to the trip. It doesn't have to be DIsney specific but would love ideas of things that could be useful on our trip.

I also have 10 year old neices that I need to buy for - Any gift ideas for them?

For the stockings:
* travel kleenex -- can't have too much!
* hand sanitizer -- gold bond has one that is lotion and sanitizer combined and it is great. You can find it travel size every now and then
* Target had a matchbook set of emery boards in the travel section. Perfect for that quick emergency

For the gift:
* shirt or two -- can be part of a theme for the trip
* Disney GC that they can use to pick up their own chosen souvenir
* A disney frame that you can put in a pic from the trip

For the 10YO nieces, any idea of what they are into? Wreck this Journal seems to be popular. There is a bow and arrow set by Airhunterz that is relatively safe and seem fun. Movies?

For the nieces, how about something to have autographed on the trip. A frame with a wide border (have the characters sign the boarder then they can add a picture after the trip), a pillowcase, an autograph book. Hope this helps! For the inlaws you could also buy they a nice frame or two, then make sure to get pictures and give them after the trip.

I would get the nieces and maybe your mom in law Disney crossover bags or tote bags or even luggage for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter