Christmas gift idea?

Rmbhenry

Earning My Ears
We are heading to Disney for Christmas. My parents are coming with us and we would like to do something for them as a Christmas gift while we are there. I was thinking maybe the sleigh rides? Any ideas or suggestions or feedback on the sleigh rides....

We are heading to Disney for Christmas. My parents are coming with us and we would like to do something for them as a Christmas gift while we are there. I was thinking maybe the sleigh rides? Any ideas or suggestions or feedback on the sleigh rides....

I would do the sleigh ride at FW instead of WL. The FW sleigh ride goes through the campsites with all of their decorations. When we took the WL sleigh ride, we went down a dark trail to FW and then came back. Not much to look at...

We are doing the sleigh ride too...should be a fun night! Did you also consider a CP package?

CP package is an excellent idea. We bought my parents their admission tickets for MVMCP for their birthdays back in August and October. Otherwise, they wouldn't have paid the extra money to go in.

I got the CP and so did they so that won't work as a gift :) I was also thinking if I could get a wishes dessert party cancellation that would be cool too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter