• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

christmas gift at a disney resort

bkgilliam

Earning My Ears
I saw someone post somewhere that some of the Disney resorts put gifts on the guestroom door for christmas. Either christmas morn or christmas EVE. I can remember. Anyway has anyone ever had this? Does this really happen? Also what kind of "gift" has one received.

Thanks for asking I've heard that before and this year we will be arriving December 24th and was wondering if they would do anything for ourDD on Christmas morning. I'll keep watching for answers to your questions

Sorry, no they don't. I have been at Disney every Christmas since 2005, and stayed at every level of resort, value to Deluxe. Nothing in the way of Christmas gifts that I have seen.
You can order special gift deliveries from the Disney Florist if you would like a surprise sent to your room.
:santa:

I have been there over Christmas in Deluxe and Value resorts and never got anything either

Never heard of this, and did not receive anything on our Christmas trip. I think this is a wishful thinking rumor.

One year we got a candy cane hung on our door. That's about the limit to the "gift".

Many many years ago at the Contemporary they used to hang a stocking filled with candy on the doorknob on Christmas morning. I remember it was fun opening the door and seeing all the stockings.

Nope, sorry. We've been in Disney for Christmas Eve and Day since '07 (Poly twice, WL, and BWV) and have never seen this. Definitely a false rumor.

Nothing really,

They used to give a neat Christmas card at the Contemporary, I have one in a frame. You might get a special towel creation or a candy cane, but that's about it.... CM's are pretty busy and maybe a bit frazzled with the Christmas crowd.

One neat option is to order the Christmas tree for your room... Disney floral will light and decorate it so it will be on when you arrive, then box it and send it to your home when you depart so you can use it in future years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter