Christmas dinner question

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
Ok, I know I am early planning this but I am not sure where I wanna eat Christmas dinner this year. Anyone have some imput where to go or where you have gone? in 2005 I ate at Napa Rose which was good but big $$$$$$$ so I am not sure no wait I am sure I don't wanna go that route again. Any input would be appreciated. TIA:santa:

We enjoyed Storyteller's at GCH for Christmas. It is a buffet with great food and a great ambiance. I think we paid around $30 per person including tip....Priority Seating at Disney Dining was able to e-mail us a copy of the menu about 30 days out from Christmas and since we had a large crowd we made reservations exactly 60 days before we were dining. It was a tough decision for us since Christmas is such an important day and we were not disappointed.

We also went to Storyteller's at GCH! We had the special christmas buffet and all 6 of us loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter