Christmas dinner at the California Grill

Daisy Girl

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Cali Grill has a special Christmas menu for dinner and do you know if you can still order off of their regular menu if you want? Are the Christmas menus published anywhere? I think last time I searched I found some old ones, but thought maybe you might know.

Thanks!!

I would not recommend CG for Christmas dinner. I would go to Jiko or artist point for Christmas dinner:santa:

We just had a beautiful Christmas dinner at artist point. while not your traditional Christmas dinner everything we had there was amazing..dh had the venison and all but licked the plate clean. All 4 kids had the salmon (2 off the kids menu and 2 off the adult menu) and loved it. I ordered the filet and was brought the buffalo by mistake...best mistake ever It was fabulous and the truffle mac & cheese was to die for. Also the service was fabulous and the setting is beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter